Chapter 36-Soldiers

15 years later

You put your cloak hood back over your head and walked out of the bar. You had all the information you needed to catch those Rebels. You walked over to where your ship waited. After fourteen years, you still had the ship from Concordia.

When you stepped into it, Kaiden was waiting patiently in his seat.
"I got it," you said.
"Good," he replied. "Maybe we'll actually get payed this time."

You shrugged and sat down in your seat and handed him the puck with the information on it. Five years ago, you and Kaiden decided that if you were going to find Ahsoka, maybe the Bounty Hunters would give you a job that led to her, but after five years since you joined, you still were empty handed.

Even though you tried to forget her, Ahsoka was always present in your mind, a reminder of your life as a Jedi. You shook the memory out of your brain. After you joined the Bounty Hunters, you rarely tried to remember being a Jedi. 

"Okay, we should be ready to go," Kaiden said as he began to fly away from the swamp.
"Let's go get paid," you smirked.
"Nope," Kaiden shook his finger. "First we have to go find these Rebels, then we get paid."
"Then let's go find them," you said smiling as Kaiden prepped the ship for hyperspace.

"Here we go!" He said as the ship launched into hyperspace, blue light surrounding the ship.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You and Kaiden had been sitting there for about an hour when the alarm went off and the ship began to get pulled out of hyperspace.

"What the hell?" You asked.
"We have no fuel!" Kaiden yelled. "One of those Bounty Hunters must have done something to the ship!"
"Womprats," you muttered.
The ship came out of hyperspace and began to speed towards a desert planet below you.

"We're gonna crash!" You yelled.
"Not if I can help it," Kaiden grabbed the steering and began to pull it, trying to avoid crashing.
As much as he tried, Kaiden still couldn't stop the ship from crashing.

The ship hit the planet's surface and bounced a few times before sliding across the ground until it hit a big rock. You looked at Kaiden.
"You good?"
"Yeah," he replied.
"Where are we? And what's the damage report?" You asked him.
"I have no idea where we are, the navigation is busted," Kaiden said. "And the damage is bad."
"How bad?" You asked.
"Go outside and see for yourself," Kaiden replied.

You nodded and grabbed your bag and brought it outside with you. In it was, your lightsaber, your helmet, and Knot's helmet.
When you walked outside, you turned around and looked at the ship. Kaiden was right, even though he didn't tell you, it was bad.

"Hey (y/n)!" Kaiden called. "Can you help me get this stuff out?"
"Coming!" You called back.
You ran back into the ship and began to help Kaiden unload the remaining supplies you had.
"I guess we're not getting paid," you said as you set the last crate on the ground.
"Clearly," Kaiden scoffed. "How are we going to get off this dust ball?"
"I don't know," you said. "But we should set up camp."

By the time it got dark, you and Kaiden had a small fire burning and you were eating a ration bar from a supply crate.
"So what, we just stay here?" Kaiden asked.
"We'll find a way off this planet," you said. "There has to be some who lives here."
"You'd have to be crazy if you want to live here," Kaiden muttered.
"Just sit tight," you said. "You want to sleep first? I'll take the first watch."
"No, you sleep," Kaiden said. "I'll wake you up if I see anything."

You nodded and leaned back against a small rock. Staring at the sky, you quickly drifted off to sleep, wondering why you felt something familiar on this empty planet.