Alternate Chapter 3

You left the Jedi Order with Ahsoka.

"Ahsoka, wait!"

Your girlfriend turned back around with tears in her eyes. She had just told you that she had to leave you behind.

Running up to her, you placed a hand on her shoulder and smiled. You took your lightsaber off your belt and ignited it. With one swift motion, you sliced your padawan braid clean off, allowing it to fall to the ground.

"I'm never leaving your side," you said kissing her quickly.
"I love you," Ahsoka said leaning into you.
"I love you too 'Soka," you replied. "And what will our next adventure be?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
About a year later

You sat at the edge of the platform on one of the repair shops from level 1313. Ahsoka was trying to fix her speeder bike with the help of a young girl. After a few frustrating moments with no luck in getting the speeder fixed, you decided to get some fresh air.

It was a normal peaceful night on Coruscant. The ships were rising all around you as they made their way towards Upper Coruscant. None of them would be on the lookout for missing Jedi, (y/n) Vizsla. You and Ahsoka both knew that you couldn't stay for very long. The Jedi were still looking for you, ready to bring you home.

You adjusted your armor, which had changed in the period of time you spent away from the battlefield. Now, you wore only specific pieces of the once blue and grey armor that had now faded over time. You were missing a shoulder piece and the part that went under your belt was gone too. You decided to keep your lightsaber, but chose to never use it, so it stayed in your bag.

After fixing your armor, you looked up and was startled to see three aliens walking into the hangar. The two taller ones looked like the bodyguards for the man in the middle who looked old and fat.

You quickly made your way to the entrance to the hangar as you watched the fat alien who you identified as someone named "Pintu" yelled at Trace, the mechanic helping Ahsoka.

Suddenly, Trace began to fight the two guards, punching and kicking them while she yelled at Ahsoka to stay out of it.

For a little bit, Trace was doing well, but soon it went downhill and she found herself pinned to the table.
She said something to Ahsoka that you couldn't hear, but once your eyes connected with hers, you understood.

You watched as Ahsoka blocked a punch with her hand right before it made contact with Trace's face before facing the two bodyguards.

You quickly flipped over the tall aliens and joined your girlfriend and prepared to fight.
"Haven't done this for a while," you said. "This is where the fun begins."

You and Ahsoka began to engage in a quick fight against the bodyguards. Soon they both went away crying, one was holding his... anyways, you both were able to kick some ass despite being pretty out of shape.

"I can't believe I still can do that," you exclaimed.
"I never doubted your skills," Ahsoka said kissing you quickly. "Now we have to finish my speeder if we want to get you out of here."

"Wait a damn minute," Trace said. "First of all, how did you guys fight like that? Second, why does (y/n) need to get out of here?"

You looked at Ahsoka and she glanced at you, reassuring you to tell the truth.

"Trace..." you took a deep breath. "I'm a Jedi, and Ahsoka is a former Jedi. I left unannounced, so the Jedi are still looking for me, that's why we must leave."

Trace gave you a look of shock and disbelief.
"Well, I think my sister Rafa has a job offworld soon and I'm supposed to be her pilot," she said. "Maybe you both could come?"

You looked at your girlfriend and she shrugged. You looked back at Trace and smirked.
"I guess we're going on an adventure."

This one was a little different considering it skipped most of the events from season 7 episode 5 but I know that basically everyone hates the Martez sisters so I wanted to speed it up a little. So yeah, hope you enjoyed!
-Snips