Chapter 18

You sat on the roof of the Jedi temple still shocked.  Ahsoka was now at her trial and you were not allowed in. You held your head in your hands and cursed everything. First your dad died, now Ahsoka could end up in prison for the rest of her life, or worse.

You were watching younglings practice with their lightsabers when you heard glass shatter.  You saw Anakin fighting someone with Ventress's lightsabers.

You flew down there and ignited your lightsaber and faced the person.  You almost dropped your lightsaber when you saw who it was.

"Barris?" You asked.

"Hello (y/n), yes I was the traitor Jedi.  I killed Letta and framed Ahsoka Tano," Barris knocked aside Anakin using the force and raised her blades at you.

You blocked them causing your blade to fight against Barris' blades.

"If you join me, we could be a team. And we could date, which is better than what the Jedi Order is giving you," Barris said to you as you pushed your blade against hers.

"Sorry, but I kind of despise you right now," You said. "You betrayed Ahsoka!" You pushed her away letting Anakin capture her.

"Your done," You said to her as you followed Anakin and some Temple Guards to the senate room.

When you arrived, Captain Tarkin was about to declare Ahsoka guilty when Anakin's voice rang out.

"Stop!"

Everyone turned to look at the Jedi Master.  You stood beside him staring at Ahsoka.

"We have the true traitor and she will admit to her treacherous actions," Anakin said.

"And who is this traitor?" Tarkin asked.

"Padawan Barris Offee," Anakin said stepping aside to reveal the padawan.

"Barris?" Ahsoka whispered.

"I did it. Because I've come to realize what many people in the Republic have come to realize. That the Jedi are the ones responsible for this War. That we've so lost our way that we have become villains in this conflict. That we are the ones that should be put on trial, all of us! And my attack on the Temple was an attack on what the Jedi have become. An army fighting for the Dark Side, fallen from the Light that we once held so dear. This Republic is failing! It's only a matter of time."

"Very well, take her into custody," Tarkin said.

"Ahsoka Tano you have been proven innocent."
Ahsoka hugged Padmé before the Jedi council members walked over to you signaling that they needed to talk to Ahsoka.

Before you all headed back to the temple you gave Ahsoka a big hug.

"Thank you," She whispered.

"It's wasn't all me," You said.

She hugged you one more time before following her master.

You decided to hang around the streets for a little so you bought some food and sat at the bottom of the stairs and ate.  It had been a while since you actually had a real meal because of your father.

You noticed the sun start to set, but you wanted to stay outside more when you heard someone coming down the stairs. Ahsoka!

You walked up to her.

"Are you a Jedi again?" You asked smiling, then you noticed tears in her eyes.

"(Y/n), I need to leave," Ahsoka said.

"Where? I can take you," You said wondering what happened. "'Soka please tell me what happened,"

"I'm not coming back to the order," Ahsoka said.

"But this is your life, Anakin is here—I'm here," You stuttered.

"I need to figure stuff out for now," Ahsoka said.

"Then I'm coming with you," You said. "I'll leave too."

"No, your staying," Ahsoka said. "I won't let you give up something you want for me."

"But what about us?" You asked taking her hand.

"I need to do this next part alone," Ahsoka said.

"Are you breaking up with me?" You asked.

"I'm sorry," Ahsoka said putting her hands on your shoulders. "I need to do this,"

You nodded and hugged her one last time. "Just always remember one thing,"

"What?" Ahsoka asked breaking away.

"I'll always love you Ahsoka," You said kissing her.

Ahsoka kissed you back before pulling away. "I love you too, always,"

Ahsoka squeezed your hand and turned around.
"Bye (y/n) Vizsla," She said walking away.

"Goodbye, Ahsoka Tano," You said. 

And at that point, you couldn't stop the tears from falling down as you watched the love of your life walk away from you.