Chapter 71- Announcement

Because of an authors note coming out after this chapter, you guys aren't gonna get another chapter for 70k. But I just want to say thank you!

Standing at the entrance was Zeke who still looked a little embarrassed.
"Hey Commander," he said.
"Hi Zeke," you said. "When can I do my announcement?"
"Any minute, everyone is gonna come in here and then you can do it," Zeke explained.
"Great," you said leading Ahsoka over to a platform that faced the large room.

"So I already know what the special announcement is, but what are you gonna say?" Ahsoka asked with a big smile.
"You'll have you wait and see," you said kissing her cheek.

Once everyone had shuffled into the large room, you faced them all and smiled.
"Hey guys," you said.
"Hi (y/n)!" Ruby, the little girl who showed you to Gil's room when you first came back to Clan Vizsla said.
You waved at Ruby and continued with your speech.

"So I want you all to meet someone really special to me," you said. "Everyone this is Ahsoka Tano, she's a Jedi, like me."
Ahsoka waved shyly and you took her hand to reassure her.
"I'm not a Jedi," you looked at you and you shrugged. "But hi."
She stepped back and you continued your speech.

"Okay, so Ahsoka and I have been dating for," you turned to her. "How many years?"
"About eighteen (y/n)! You should know that!" She said lightly hitting you.
"Sorry 'Soka," you said. "Eighteen years we've been together, and now I wanted to tell you all, that after the Empire is defeated, we will get married!"

Clan Vizsla clapped and cheered, as you wrapped an arm around Ahsoka and smiled.
"Thanks guys," you said. "You can now resume with your regular schedules."

You and Ahsoka walked along the edge of the crowd until you reached the door that led to your room. You opened the door and led Ahsoka in, collapsing on the bed.

"That was fun," you said.
"Well you got to announce our relationship to a lot of people," Ahsoka said.
"Yeah well I hope that nothing can go wrong and we can get married very soon," you said.
"Me too," Ahsoka kissed you softly.
You wrapped your arms around her and pulled her on top of you.

She wrapped her arms around your neck while yours went around her waist. Ahsoka smiled into the kiss and pulled away so she was sitting on you.
"I love you," she said.
"I love you too," you said sitting up so she was in your lap.

"I just realized that you're older than me now," Ahsoka said.
"Finally," you smiled.
"We were always the same age," she said. "And now I'm still thirty-one and you're almost thirty-three."
"Why does it matter?" You asked. "Anakin was five years younger than Padmé."
"That's true," Ahsoka pointed out.

"I'm just glad to have you back," you smiled, your faces less than an inch away from each other. "I don't care how old you are."
"Unless I was seventeen," Ahsoka smirked.
"Yeah, that would be weird," you said.
Ahsoka laughed and leaned in to kiss you again. You smiled and pulled her closer to you.

You were interrupted by a knock at your door. Groaning, you got up and made sure that your clothes were straightened before answering the door.
"Hi?" You asked.
"Hey (y/n)," Ruby said.
"Hi Ruby," you smiled and knelt down. "Did you have fun at blaster practice?"

"Yeah, though I'm not very good at it yet," she said sadly.
"Aww, don't get yourself down," you said. "How about tomorrow I'll come down and teach you myself?"