BONUS SHORT CHAPTER

Ahsoka sat on the top of the building.  The speeder lanes were full of speeders zipping past her. Everything in her life was going wrong, and yet, all she could think about was (y/n).

She could tell that something was wrong with (y/n).  She kept on feeling a sharp, intense pain all across her face and part of her neck.
"What is going on?" Ahsoka wondered aloud.

Ahsoka knew firsthand about all the wars the Jedi fought and since (y/n) is a commander, it would be normal for this to happen, but Ahsoka knew that this wasn't the work of a droid. 
It felt like sharp claws, that were slashing around. 

She shook it off and climbed down from the building. She then walked over to a small cafe and opened the door.

Ahsoka walked over to the counter and placed the last credit she had on the countertop.
"Can I just have some food?" She asked.
"Not enough Togruta," The Ithorian said glaring at her.
"Please," Ahsoka said. "I just need a little food."
"Sure kid," The Ithorian took her credit and made a gesture at two aliens, who grabbed her arms and dragged her to the door before tossing her on the ground.

Ahsoka got up and punched one in the face before getting pushed back to the ground by the other one.
She quickly slid her feet under him, causing the alien to fall.
Ahsoka dug her knee into his stomach and punched him in the face.

When the alien looked back up at her, she saw a different face. She looked down into the face of a familiar friend.
"What?" Ahsoka whispered.

The alien that looked like (y/n), pushed Ahsoka off of him and kicked her away before running back into the cafe and shutting the door.

Ahsoka got up and shook her head trying to cope with what just happened. She then felt her eyes close and she slipped away into darkness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ahsoka felt the darkness vanish and she opened her eyes and faced a familiar structure.

In front of her was the wreckage that used to be the Geonosian droid factory. She heard fighting going on behind her and tried to turn around but couldn't.

Ahsoka felt the intense pain on her face again and heard a shout of pain that was way too familiar.
(Y/n).

Ahsoka yelled as she tried to reach the person that she still loved. (Y/n) was closer than ever, but Ahsoka never felt farther from them. She closed her eyes in despair before the vision faded to an end.

I know this is new. Yay Ahsoka's pov or whatever idk, but I don't think I'm gonna incorporate it into the storyline. This was just for the short story
-Snips