Backstory Chapter 3

You emerged from hyperspace in a dark area with no planets around. You sighed with relief and started a ship scan to find the tracker.

You heard a beep and saw nothing. You slammed the wall in confusion before realizing that it could be programmed in.

You immediately opened an access panel and searched the wires. You finally found the tracker and yanked it out.

"Try tracking me now womp rats," You stepped on the tracker crushing it under your boot.

You grinned like a maniac at the broken tracker before looking out of the window. It instantly weighed on you that you had no idea what you were doing.

You were eight years old with nothing but a ship and some stupid Mandalorian armor. 

You grabbed the pieces out of a bag you found and dumped them on the floor.  You yelled at the armor as you kicked it across the ship.

You were just a stupid kid, why did you think you could do this? 

You stopped kicking the pieces and sat there as the last piece of beskar clanged against the wall.

"I'm not wearing that armor ever again," You said tear forming. You sat down in the seat and put your head in your hands.

"What now?" You asked no one.

You sat there for a long time shaking before looking at the controls and the navi-computer. 

"The Vizslas stole the Darksaber from the Jedi temple on Coruscant," You said as you jumped up and input coordinates. 

If you were to be trained in the force, it would be by the right people.

You finished inputting the coordinates before jumping into hyperspace.

"Jedi, here I come," You said smiling.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When your ship stopped in front of Coruscant, you let out a gasp. It was glowing, literally. The whole planet looked like a giant city.  You flew your ship towards the big planet and was hailed by a really big ship.

"Hello?" You asked.

"How old are you?" Someone asked in return.

"I'm sorry, I just need to land," You said.

"You sound like your five," The man said.

"I'm...eight," You muttered.

"Just land at the shipping docks," The man sighed.

"Yes sir," You said ending the transmission and flying over to the docks he mentioned.

When you landed you took one look at the bag with your armor before leaving it in the ship.

You opened the hatch and walked down the ramp.

"Hello, I am a representative for the Republic,"

You looked at the man who spoke.  He was tall with dark skin and no hair. He wore cream-colored robes and a brown cloak.

"Uh hi?" You said confused.

"Now I'd like you to state your business," The man said.

"I don't understand," You said.

"Who are you and why are you here?"

"I'm (y/n)," You said.

"(Y/n) who?"

"(Y/n)...uh...(y/n)...oh!  (Y/n) (l/n)," You said after a moment of hesitation.

"Very well, I'm Jedi Master Mace Windu," He said.

"You're a Jedi?" You asked.

"Yes," Mace Windu signaled a guard to check your ship.

"I'm here to see the Jedi," You said.

"Is that so?" Mace Windu looked at the soldier as he brought out your armor.

"Is this yours?" He asked.

"Yeah," You grumbled taking it.

"Mandalorian huh," Mace Windu said. "Force sensitive too, I can feel it."

"You can?" You asked.

"Yes, come with me child, we have much to discuss," Mace Windu led you away from your ship towards a giant building in the distance.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You gasped in awe as you walked into the temple. The ceilings were so high, you could have some serious fun with a jet pack. 

Mace Windu led you to a room at the top of the temple. You walked inside and saw a group of what you assumed were Jedi sitting in an arc.  They watched you as you walked in and stood in the middle.

"I found this kid flying a ship alone," Mace Windu said.

"Alone?" A Nautolan said.

"Yes, they have a strong connection to the force," Mace Windu said.

"How old you are?" A small, wrinkly, green creature spoke to you.  You tried to piece together his words quickly.

"I'm eight," You said nervously.  You wanted to know more about what in the galaxy was going on.

"Too old, they are," The green alien said to Mace Windu.

"Yes I know, but I figured we let Padawan Skywalker in, why not let them in.  They are younger." Mace Windu said.

"Very well, permission to train at the Jedi Academy, you have," The green alien got up and walked towards you using a walking stick. "Master Yoda, I am."

"Okay," You said nervously as you followed Master Yoda to a room where a group of kids your age all sat in a circle. They were meditating.

"Younglings, a warm welcome you shall give," Master Yoda said as all the kids opened their eyes and stood up to face you.

"Your fellow younglings, these are," Master Yoda explained to you.  You were going to have to get used to his speech pattern.

"Hi," You said nervously.

"Hi, I'm Ahsoka," A small Togruta walked up to you and held out her hand.

"I'm (y/n)," You said shaking her hand.

"Around me, you shall gather," Master Yoda said taking a seat.

You and Ahsoka took a seat facing him as your new life began.

Hey hey! So I said that I would announce when the original storyline will resume so be happy because this is that announcement.
Chapter 20 will be released Sunday, May 10th. So get ready cause some serious shit is gonna go down.  Also probably going to have some fun screaming at my television again. Am I the only one who does that? Yes? Sorry for this.
-Snips