Chapter 3

You glared at Pre Vizsla, your father who had betrayed Mandalore and your own family. He killed your mother after she stayed with Mandalore and threatened to kill you if you hadn't joined him. Of course you ran away and joined the younglings when you were eight years old.

"I see you do not wear your armor anymore, my child," Pre Vizsla said.

"I do not want to wear Vizsla armor, you Father have dragged our name through the dust," you said raising your lightsaber preparing to charge.

Your father smirked and charged at you with the Darksaber raised.

The blades collided together with sparks flying off of both blades. You swung your blade at your father's head but he deflected it in the nick of time. 

You sent out a signal through your comm hoping reinforcements would come to your aid.  You deflected another swing at your legs and used the force to push Pre Vizsla back. 

You faced him and ran with all your might, you came down on your father and pushed aside the Darksaber with yours and raised you lightsaber to his neck.

"Surrender," You said glaring at him.

"I don't think so (y/n)." Vizsla had the Darksaber in your face and would swing the second you tried something.

"Step away from that padawan," A voice said.

You looked over at the man with a purple lightsaber as he pointed it at Pre Vizsla.
He had twenty Clone Troopers behind him with their guns raised.

"Master Windu!" You said and ran over to him.

Before you reached Mace Windu, your father shot you in the leg with his blaster.
You fell and Master Windu ran up to Pre Vizsla restraining him before checking on you.

"Padawan (l/n)! Are you okay?" Master Windu said as he ran up to you.

"Master!"you cried out and pointed to your father.

He had removed his restraints and began to take out Clones faster than they could shoot at him. You ignored the pain in your leg and drew your lightsaber to face him.

"End this Father!" You yelled.

"No, my child, I must fight for our honor!" Vizsla yelled back now reaching your volume level.

"No, not our honor, your honor," you said raising your blade and charging at him.

Your blades clashed again and you dueled rapidly. You wouldn't let him hurt you, you blocked every swing and he blocked all of yours. You knew you would have an advantage if you used the force.

You pushed him back and he fell on the ground without getting back up. You knew he wasn't dead though so you waited with your blade raised.

Pre Vizsla looked at you and chuckled. "I figured the acting trick wouldn't work on you, you're too smart for that," he raised his blade and threw it at your face so you raised your lightsaber to deflect it.

But right as you knocked away the blade, your father shoot you, right in the stomach.

You stared at the gaping whole in your stomach then back at your father.

He stared at you with a look of guilt, grabbed his saber and flew off with his jet pack.

"Padawan (l/n)!" Master Windu ran up to you and put you on a stretcher.

The last thing you remembered was being put onto a ship, then everything went black.