Chapter 70- Pick Up

You shot out of hyperspace and looked at Malachor with excitement. You had to stop at Concordia to pick up a new ship because your fighter was too small for two people, and although it wouldn't have bothered you and Ahsoka, you figured that you would both be better off with a bigger ship.

As you flew the ship down towards the Sith planet, you couldn't help but smile as you prepared to see the love of your life in the real galaxy since her death.

Soon, you managed to land your ship under the surface of the planet, where the Sith Temple stood. And waiting there with her arms crossed and Morai flying around her head was Ahsoka Tano.

You quickly lowered the ramp for your ship and ran out to your girlfriend. Ahsoka met you halfway and jumped into your arms. You lifted her off the ground and spun her around as she squealed in excitement.

"I love you," she whispered in your ear as you set her gently on the ground.
"I love you more," you said smiling.
Ahsoka wrapped her arms around your neck and kissed you softly. You wrapped your arms around her waist and pulled her closer to you.

When you pulled away, you and Ahsoka could still barely contain your excitement.
"I can't believe that we're gonna get married," you said happily.
"I can't believe that you thought I'd say no," Ahsoka smirked and you kissed her forehead.
You smirked back and lifted her up bridal style.
"What?" Ahsoka let out a gasp in surprise.
Instead of answering, you carried her over to your ship and up the ramp with a warm smile.

Once you entered the ship, you went to place Ahsoka back on her feet, but she held onto your neck, so you continued to hold her close to you.
Ahsoka leaned in and kissed you quickly before leaning against your chest with her head in your neck.

"I love you," she said into your neck.
"I love you too 'Soka," you said. "But I haven't gotten any sleep since before I returned to Clan Vizsla."
"Then get some sleep," Ahsoka said. "I can fly."
"Where are we going?" You asked.
"Concordia?" Ahsoka shrugged.
"Sounds good with me," you said. "Good night 'Soka."
Ahsoka kissed your chin softly before leaving to go fly the ship.

You looked around until you found some supplies your clan gave you before you made the trip to Malachor. Among the supplies was a sleeping bag and mat that you laid out. Once you set up everything, you crawled into the sleeping bag and instantly fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You opened your eyes and almost jumped right out of the sleeping bag when you stared at the sleeping figure that was pressed up against your body.

Ahsoka had her back to you and had managed to wrap your arms around her, unless you did that in your sleep. She began to stir as she turned to you.

You looked at the pair of brilliant blue eyes as she smiled at you.
"Have a good dream?" She asked.
"Surprisingly I had no dreams," you said.
"Hey that's lucky," Ahsoka said as she traced her finger across your chest.

You were trying to ignore the feeling, but Ahsoka's cheeky smile ruined all your self control as you pressed your lips against hers. She touched your stomach where your scar was and pulled away as she felt around the area.

"Are you wearing bandages?" She asked.
"Maybe?" You said. Ahsoka didn't know that you got shot again.
Ahsoka pulled up your shirt despite your protests and stared at the bandages wrapped over your scar.
She got out of the sleeping bag before pulling you out and laying you on top of it to examine your injury.

"What the hell happened?" She asked.
"I had some minor complications," you said.
"Minor?" She asked. "I'll determine how minor this is."
"No 'Soka don't," you tried to fight her but Ahsoka sat on you and pinned your arms down as she undid the bandage.

Once she let out a gasp of surprise, you knew that you were dead.
"This is not minor!" She yelled.
You looked at the wound and realized that it wasn't healing as well as your last one did.

"I'm sorry 'Soka," you said. "I didn't know how bad it was."
"When did this happen?" She asked.
"When we were freeing Mandalore from Imperial control," you said. "It happened mid-battle."
"And you continued to fight?" She asked.
"Yeah," you said.
"Why?"
"Cause last time I was sitting on my ass after getting injured, you got captured," you said is reaching her volume. "I can't let that happen to anyone else!"

Ahsoka gave you a look that didn't tell you what she was thinking.
Suddenly, Ahsoka leaned down and kissed you, wrapping her arms around your neck.
You wanted to wrap your arms around her and never let go, but Ahsoka still had your arms pinned down.

Ahsoka pulled away and looked down at you, she was still sitting on you.
"As stupid as your decision was, I can't stay mad at you because you didn't want to see people get hurt," she said using the force to pull a box of medical supplies towards her.

Ahsoka opened the box and took out bandages and some kind of healing cream. (I hate the word ointment so we're not gonna use that)
You watched her as she tended to your injury, not even caring that she was still sitting on you and holding your arms at your sides with her knees.

She looked up at you once after she finished applying the cream and crossed her arms.
"What?"
"Nothing," you said looking away from her gaze.
"No, tell me, what?" Ahsoka asked.

"I love when you take care of me," you said smiling.
"Sometimes I wish I could always take care of you," she replied and kissed your cheek. "But you're an adult now."
"Not really," you said. "Everyone thinks that I still act like I'm fifteen."
"Well, they're not wrong," Ahsoka smiled. "But that's one of the many things I adore about you."

You smiled and Ahsoka kissed your forehead before wrapping new bandages around your stomach.
"Well, at least you get a great new scar," she shrugged. "Even though it covers an old one."
Ahsoka looked down at you and placed a hand protectively against your wound.

"Yeah, I'm still Scarface," you said.
"But you're my Scarface," Ahsoka said. "And I know you hate being called that."
"I forgive you," you smiled, remembering when she called you that as a ghost.

"Also is that girl I pushed off of the balcony alive?"
"Sadly, yes," you said. "She broke her leg and arm, but she's alive."
"Damn it!" Ahsoka smiled.
You both stared into each other's eyes until you wanted to hold her close to you, but couldn't.

"Ahsoka?" You said.
"Yeah?"
"I love you, but can you release my arms?" You asked.
"Oh yeah," Ahsoka blushed and moved her legs so you could use your arms again.
"Thanks," you said before grabbing her and pulling her next to you.
"What are you doing?" She asked.
"This," you said before tickling her.

Ahsoka laughed and squirmed in your grasp as you held onto her and continued to tickle her until you heard the ramp to your ship open.
You heard boots as they entered the ship and began to walk around until the person was staring at you.

It was one of your Mandalorians from Clan Vizsla, he looked pretty confused and embarrassed at the sight he walked into.
"Oh uh, sorry Commander," he said.
"It's okay Zeke," you said to the soldier.

"I just wanted to check in because you landed here almost an hour ago and you never came out of the ship," Zeke said.
"Yeah, your soldiers almost shot me down until they realized it was your ship," Ahsoka said.

"We'll be there in a minute, and we have a special announcement," you said.
Zeke nodded before he turned and exited the ship.
"Why do people always walk in on us?" You asked.
"Don't ask me ," Ahsoka kissed you before standing up.
You quickly followed her example and led her out of the ship towards the Clan Vizsla headquarters.

"Are you excited?" You asked her at the entrance.
"I can't wait!" Ahsoka exclaimed.
"Good," you smiled and led her through the door, into the Clan Wren headquarters.