Chapter 47- Ghosts of our Past

You sat down on your bed and changed out of your armor into your black undershirt and pants.  Ahsoka was away for a mission and would be back tomorrow. You looked around your new room. The Rebels finally found a base on Atollon, and Sato agreed to allow you and Ahsoka to share a room again, as long as there were two beds. Why Sato, why?

Once Ahsoka was done with her mission, you, her, Kanan, and Ezra would head out to Malachor to find the ancient Sith Temple, that would give them the knowledge to destroy the Inquisitors. You were happy to finally be rid of Barriss, she pissed you off.

You laid down on your bed and drifted off to sleep, wishing Ahsoka could come back sooner.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your eyes shot open to the sound of blasters. You looked around and noticed that you were in the hangar on Coruscant. Dead clones littered the ground as you walked around confused.
"Hello?" You called out.

Suddenly, a hand shot up and grabbed your leg, pulling you to the ground. You turned and faced one of the clones, who sat up, his eyes were rolled back, but you were looking at the face of Knot. He looked at you, only the whites of his showed as he spoke.

"You left me!" He said, his voice didn't sound right.
"No!" You said escaping his grip.
"You left me for dead!" He said getting up, he looked like an undead creature as he walked to you.
You took a step back, but you were met with a dark wall, Knot closed in until he was right in front of you.

"I blame you!" He snarled. "For everything!"
You pushed him away and ran out of the corner he trapped you in. Suddenly his hand shot out and grabbed you again, pulling you into a dark hole.
"If I go, I'm taking you with me!" He said pulled you into the hole with him.
"No!" You yelled as everything went dark.

You looked around in the darkness and saw a large triangular structure.  The Sith Temple. You ran to it, but when you stepped inside, the vision changed again.

Mandalore, you looked around at the once peaceful planet as the vision transported you into the palace.
You knew this place, you knew what was about to happen. Your father, lay on his knees as Maul stood over him with the Darksaber. But this vision was different.
Just before Maul brought down the saber, Pre Vizsla faced you.
"This is your fault, (y/n)!" He said. "You failed!"

You stepped backwards out of fear, but walked right into a group of men, clones all walking like Knot, with only the whites of their eyes showing.
"What the hell is happening?" You cried out.
The clones jumped on top of you, making everything black. 

Then the vision changed, to Kaiden sitting in your old ship.
"Why did you leave?" He asked you. "You left me! You are selfish!" Kaiden opened the airlock and before you could protest, you were sucked out into open space.

The vision changed again and you were back in the Jedi Temple. It was darker than usual and everything was turning black. Clones ran around both hallways, these were in perfect condition though, they looked more alive. They faced you and the same clone appeared in front of you.

"Knot what is going on?" You asked your friend. "Why is this happening?"
"Shut up, Jedi," he said raising a blaster to your face.

The clones moved closer to you, surrounding you until Knot was only a foot away from you.
"See ya on the other side," he grinned evilly before he pulled the trigger.  The last thing you saw was the blue laser shot at you before it all went black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You shot out of bed and looked around panting. Sweat covered your entire body and parts of the bed. You felt someone grab your hand and you shot away pressing your body against the wall.

"Woah, shhhh," Ahsoka said calmly. "Calm down."
You realized that it was Ahsoka who grabbed your hand, and you relaxed just a little bit. Ahsoka sat down on the bed next to you and wrapped an arm around your shaking body.
"You're back," you managed through your shock and fear.
"And just in time I presume," Ahsoka said. "What happened?"
"I had another flashback," you said. "Or vision, I don't know."
"What was it about?" Ahsoka asked calmly taking your hand.
"Knot, my dad, a small part with Kaiden," you said. "Mostly Knot."
"Was it the same as always?" Ahsoka asked.

"No," you said. "Normally it's just the memories, but this time they all said that they blamed me for everything, deaths."
"Your father's death was not your fault and neither was Knot's," Ahsoka said kissing you softly.
"I know," you said. "But sometimes it feels like it is."
"We all feel responsible for people's deaths," Ahsoka said. "It's part of life."
"Yeah," you nodded. "I just wish I would stop having the dreams."
"Those dreams are just reminders to not let go of your past," Ahsoka said. "They're the ghosts of our past."
"I know," you said. "And I'm sorry for making you worry."

"If you didn't make me worry all the time, who would I take care of?" Ahsoka smiled.
"Come on," you gave her a small smile. "We all know that I'm the one taking care of you."
"In your dreams," Ahsoka smiled kissing you.
"I wish I had dreams like that," you said kissing her back. "I love you so much."
"I love you too," Ahsoka said hugging you one last time. "Now let's go to Malachor."

You and Ahsoka met up with Kanan and Ezra as you began the trip to the ancient Sith planet. You looked at Ahsoka and kissed her forehead softly as the ship went into hyperspace. Soon Rex called Ahsoka's comm, she answered and began to talk to him.

"Once we drop out of hyperspace, we'll be going dark," Ahsoka said.
"Are you sure about this?" Rex asked.
"Yes," Ahsoka said.
"Ahsoka, you don't have to go to Malachor alone," Rex said. "I could be there in two rotations."
"I'm not alone Rex," Ahsoka assured him.
"You know, I could have ordered you to take me along," Rex pointed out and you smirked.
"You don't exactly outrank me anymore," Ahsoka pointed out.
"In my book, experience outranks everything," Rex said and you smiled, remembering when he first told you and Ahsoka that.
"Hmm, then I definitely outrank you," Ahsoka smirked.

Rex smirked back before speaking.
"May the force be with you," he said.
Ahsoka nodded.
"I'll take care of her Rex," you said leaning in.
"That would worry me," Rex smiled. "Bye Ahsoka, bye (y/n)."
The hologram faded.

Ezra looked at you and Ahsoka as you walked up to where he and Kanan were.
"Why is Rex so worried?" Ezra asked. "What does he know that I don't?"
"Malachor has always been off-limits to Jedi," Kanan said.
"Why?"
"Old legends," Kanan sighed. "Stories told to us a younglings in the Temple."
"There's always a bit of truth in legends," Ahsoka said.
"If Malachor is off-limits, why would Master Yoda send us here?" Ezra asked.

The ship came out of hyperspace and began to fly to the planet in front of you.
"I don't know," Kanan said. "But I trust Master Yoda, there's something here for us."
"Yeah, something to help us stop the Inquisitors," Ezra said.
"Knowledge," Ahsoka said.

When Kanan entered the atmosphere, Chopper began to grunt in alarm.
"A ship?" Ezra asked. "What type?"
More grunts.
"He can't tell," Ezra explained.
"Track it," Kanan said. "Let's see who else is interested in this place."

As Kanan continued to fly the ship, Ezra pointed something out.
"Whoa, look up ahead," he said. "What is that?"
He pointed to a giant crater.
"I don't know," Kanan said. "But the ship we're tracking went there, I'm gonna set her down."
Kanan landed the ship on the planet and you felt the strong pull from the dark side as you prepared to enter the forbidden land of the Sith.