Chapter 69- Yes!

Wow chapter 69! NO WEIRD JOKES (kidding knock yourselves out I don't care) also the title makes no sense but it will very soon

"Ahsoka?"
You stared at the girl who could be your girlfriend as she leapt up and ran to you with the biggest smile on her face. You almost toppled over as she jumped into your arms and buried her face in your neck.

"Yes (y/n), it's me," she whispered into your neck kissing it softly.
You almost cried from happiness as you took her face in both of your hands and looked at her face before kissing it softly.
"I love you 'Soka," you said.
"I love you too (y/n)," she whispered before burying her face in your neck again.

"'Soka," you took a deep breath.
"Yeah (y/n)?" She asked moving away from you and standing up.
"I need to talk to you about something," you said standing up.
"What is it?"

You took a another deep breath.
"I don't ever want to lose you again," you said. "I love you more than life itself, and I want to spend my life with you."
Ahsoka gasped as you got down on one knee and took her hand.
"I know this is a horrible place and time to do this," you said. "But Ahsoka Tano, will you marry me?"

Ahsoka squealed and pulled you up.
"Yes!" She said pulling you into a hug. "I want to spend every day with you."
"Thank you," you said as all the stress you built up was released.
"What did you actually think I'd say no?" Ahsoka asked pulling away from the hug.
"Uh, maybe?" You said.
"You big dork," Ahsoka kissed you, and for the first time since her death, the gaping hole inside you was gone and you felt happy.

"Hey guys?" Ezra's voice shocked you. In the midst of what just happened, you forgot about him. "I know that you're both really happy, but we have other things to worry about."
"Like what?" You asked, still holding onto Ahsoka.
"Well how did Ahsoka manage to escape Vader?" Ezra asked.

"That's easy," you said. "I didn't want her to get hurt, so I reached out and pulled her through."
"Yeah, so we have the power to control people's lives in here," Ezra concluded.
"Woah," you said looking around. "We could save people."
Ezra wanted to say something, but a noise stopped him as Morai came flying down onto Ahsoka's arm.

"Morai?" She asked.
"Who is that anyway?" Ezra asked.
"Morai is an old friend," Ahsoka explained. "I owe her my life."
You smiled and wrapped an arm around Ahsoka. Morai was a servant of the light side of the force. The Daughter saved Ahsoka's life when you were fifteen right before you began to date. You owed the Daughter as much as Ahsoka did.

"(Y/n)?" Ezra asked.
"Yeah?" You responded.
"You said that we could save people, what did that mean?" He asked.
"Well we could probably save people from dying..." you realized why Ezra wanted to know. "Ezra don't!"
But the teenager was already running through the strange world.

"What's going on?" Ahsoka asked as you both ran after him.
"Kanan died," you said. "He died saving Ezra and now Ezra wants to bring him back."
"But then..." Ahsoka said putting the pieces together.
"Then Ezra, Hera, and Sabine would all die," you finished for her. "We have to catch up with him now!"

You and Ahsoka finally caught up to Ezra as he stood in front of a portal. It changed until you saw Kanan with his arms out holding back large flames. His hair was shorter and he wasn't wearing his mask.

Ezra was ready to grab him, but Ahsoka stopped him.
"Ezra you can't do this," she said.
"(Y/n) saved you," Ezra said. "Now I can do the same thing with Kanan."
"Ezra if you do this, Kanan will be pulled out of his timeline which means that he would've never saved you," you told him. "So you have to know the consequences."
"If you save Kanan, you risk killing Hera, Sabine, and yourself," Ahsoka said softly. "You can't save your Master, and I can't save mine."

You wrapped an arm around Ahsoka to comfort her while Ezra turned back around to look at his Master.
Kanan suddenly pushed his arms outward as he pushed Ezra, Hera, and Sabine away. You heard Hera scream Kanan's name as she flew away and the fire consumed him.

Ezra had tears in his eyes as he stepped away. You pat his shoulder and hugged Ahsoka who had a sad look on her face.
"I love you," you whispered to her.
She kissed your cheek and gave you a sad smile.

"When we get out of this strange place, I'll come to Malachor for you," you told her.
"Thank you (y/n)," Ahsoka said.
You kissed her softly before facing Ezra again to make sure that he was okay.

But he was looking at the portal again with a look of fear.
"Ezra what are you..." you stopped when you saw the vision in the portal.

Standing there with an altar of blue fire was Emperor Palpatine.
"You will help me enter the world," he said and raised his hands.
"Run Ezra!" You yelled as blue fire shot from his fingertips and made their way towards you.

You, Ahsoka, and Ezra ran down the path away from the flames, but they were fast. One latched onto Ahsoka and began to pull her back.
"(Y/n)!" She yelled.
You stopped, ran back with your lightsaber and slashed at the fire, allowing Ahsoka to escape.

The fire continued to advance and back by the portal, Palpatine was beginning to enter the world.
"Ahsoka!" You yelled and you gestured to Palpatine.
She stopped and you both pushed back the fire with the force.

"I can't hold it for much longer," Ahsoka strained.
"Push back more and run!" You yelled to her.
Ahsoka listened to you and ran away with you on her tail.

You noticed the path split into three and at the end of each path was a portal.
"Split up!" You yelled to Ezra and Ahsoka.
They nodded and you all went down a different path.
"Ahsoka! I'll come for you!" You yelled just as she jumped through her portal.

The flames grabbed your ankle and began to pull you back, but your Jedi reflexes kicked in and you slashed at the flames with your lightsaber before jumping through the portal, leaving the strange world behind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You fell out of the portal and landed on a black floor that belonged to Vader's Temple. He wasn't in the room that you fell in to which was the first time your luck was okay. You got up and quickly ran out of the temple, not wanting to see if Vader returned yet.

When you got to your ship, you jumped in and prepared it for flight.
"Alright 'Soka," you said. "I'm coming, and when this is all over, we're getting married."