Alternate Chapter 1

Hey! I'm back! This is the first Alternate Chapter so enjoy!

You joined Death Watch when you were 8.

You stood in the snow as Bo-Katan approached you with her arms crossed.
"Hey Bo," you said.
"Hey (y/n)," Bo said.
"So who's the loser that we're gonna go pick up for dad?" You asked her.
"This Ex-Separatist Senator, his name is Lux Bonteri," Bo said.
"Sounds like an idiot," you chuckled.
"I think he is," Bo laughed with you.

Droids were screaming in the background as other Death Watch members shot ex-battle droids.
"How's training going?" Bo suddenly asked.
"Training?" You asked confused.
"With that," Bo pointed to the lightsaber that hung at your belt.

You pulled it out and ignited it's black blade. Your father had recently given you the Darksaber as a present for when you turned fifteen, he promised to teach you how to use it, and so far, you've been able to do some serious damage with it.

"It's going pretty well," you said. "I think my father is jealous that I have the gift of the force."
"That wouldn't surprise me," Bo laughed. "Come on, we have to go meet up with the Senator."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You stopped the speeder right in front of the Bonteri kid and hopped off, joining Bo at the front of the group.
"You're late kid," she said.
"There were some complications," Lux said.
"And who's this?" You butted in as you stared at the Togruta next to him.

She had orange skin and from what you could see from under her hood, she had blue and white montrals. In other words, she was drop-dead gorgeous.
"I'm his..." the girl faltered. "Betrothed!"
You internally hit yourself, of course she had to be dating someone.

"Betrothed?" Bo asked and walked a circle around the Togruta. "Little skinny, isn't she?"
As Bo walked behind her, she quickly smacked the girl's butt and you tried not to laugh but failed.
You and Bo high fived when you saw the girls discomfort.

"She serves her purpose," Lux said ignoring your laughter.
"Just get in the speeder, we're leaving," Bo said, clearly not interested anymore.
"I should probably stay with the ship," the girl said.
"No, you're coming too," Bo ordered. "(Y/n), take her back on the speeder."
"Sure," you nodded and turned to the Togruta. "Come on."

She jumped on the speeder behind you and wrapped her arms around your waist to avoid falling off. You drove off and noticed the girl glare at Lux which made you confused. You felt a weird tie to her so you decided to start a conversation.

"So, what's your name?" You asked.
"None of your business," she said.
"Come on beautiful, you can tell me," you said.
"Don't call me that,"
"Then what should I call you? Princess?"
"Drop it," she said and the conversation ended.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You arrived back at the camp and the girl jumped down and Lux led her away. You looked at her and crossed your arms.

"So you found a new girl to make uncomfortable," a voice said.
"What? No!" You said as the Mandalorian approached you and took off his helmet.

It was your eighteen year old brother, Kaiden. He was kidnapped by Dooku when you were three and he was six, but retaliated and bombed one of Dooku's lairs, later on, he reached out to your father and came home. He also had the gift of the force, his double bladed, red lightsaber hung at his belt.

"You sure?" Kaiden raised an eyebrow.
"I just called her Princess," you said. "Bo smacked her butt."
"You guys get scary when you're together sometimes," Kaiden laughed.
You punched Kaiden and he hit you back. Soon, the two of you were on the ground wrestling.