Chapter 45- Temples

You laid on top of one of the bunks in the Ghost waiting for Kanan and Ezra to return from their hunt to find a base. Ahsoka was meditating while a hologram video of Anakin Skywalker, going over the basic forms of lightsaber technique played in front of her.

"Hey Ahsoka," you said, knocking her out of her meditation.
"What? I'm kinda in the middle of something," she said.
"Look," you said. "I have the high ground!"
"You're an idiot," Ahsoka shook her head. "Now let me finish meditating."
"Sorry 'Soka," you said as you resumed with what you were doing before.

You were tinkering with some parts of your armor that were bothering you. Sabine had offered to give your armor a paint job, but you denied the offer and told her that it was your last memory of all the people you left on Mandalore, including her mother.

All of a sudden, Ezra opened the door and sat across from Ahsoka watching the hologram. He didn't notice you, because you were laying on the top bunk and half-hidden in the shadows of the dark room.

"He's amazing," Ezra said. "I've watched these recordings to help me with my own saber training."
"You should have seen him in person,"Ahsoka said as she opened her eyes. "Anakin Skywalker, he was my master."
"Kanan said he was the greatest warrior the Jedi had in the Clone Wars," Ezra said and you nodded silently to yourself.
"He was powerful, rarely lost a battle," Ahsoka agreed. "What would have surprised people was how kind he was. He cared deeply about his friends, and looked out for them until the end."

Anakin stopped swinging his lightsaber and turned around to explain something else. Ezra hesitated before speaking again.
"Do you know what happened to him?"
Ahsoka looked down as the hologram faded away.
"The last time I saw him, he was rushing off to save the Chancellor," Ahsoka said. "Then everything changed. The war ended and the Jedi were accused of treason. One by one, they were hunted down."

Your whole body tensed up with the mention of Order 66.
"By the Inquisitors," Ezra said.
"Or worse," Ahsoka said.
"I'd prefer an Inquisitor, to be completely honest," you said popping your head up and staring down at Ezra and Ahsoka.

"Where the hell did you come from?" Ezra asked jumping up in surprise.
"Been here the whole time," you said casually. "I like to listen in on conversations."
Ezra raised an eyebrow at Ahsoka and she shook her head.

"(Y/n) likes to know what's going on," Ahsoka said to Ezra before turning to you. "Especially when you know it's not your business."
"I don't always eavesdrop," you said jumping down from the bed. "But when I do, I learn some pretty interesting stuff."
"Like what?" Ezra asked.
"No! Don't ask that!" Ahsoka said but it was too late.

"Well!" You said. "I learned that Lux was planning to join Death Watch, a Mandalorian terrorist group, so he could kill Count Dooku, a Sith Lord!"
Ahsoka groaned with embarrassment and annoyance.

"I also overheard Ahsoka tell Bo-Katan that she was going to marry Lux, and yes, there is more!  I watched Bo-Katan smack Ahsoka's butt," you said crossing your arms. "I think it is a very useful skill, plus I can get blackmail on Lux, cause he still owes me."

Ahsoka shook her head and faced you.
"Lux doesn't know that he owes you, remember?" She said. "You never told him about us!"
"So what, he shouldn't kiss girls that want nothing to do with him," you said.
"Lux and I were friends," Ahsoka said.
"Uhm, guys?" Ezra asked. "Who is Lux?"

"Ezra, don't get involved in their couple fight," Kanan said walking through the door. "Besides you two need to grow up cause we have some problems."
"I am grown up," you said standing up straighter.
"If you call still acting fifteen grown up," Ahsoka muttered.
"Watch it 'Soka," you said.