Kiros/Zygerria Arc Chapter

You docked your ship and adjusted your armor. You were given Zygerrian armor to wear instead of your Mandalorian armor. It was super uncomfortable.

You lowered the ramp and walked down. You shielded your eyes from the light and look towards the castle.
"That's not too far," you muttered.

You walked through the city gates and looked around.  There were slaves everywhere. Most were being dragged around by Zygerrians. You looked at the looming castle up ahead and you walked over to a Zygerrian guard.

"Excuse me," you said.
"What?" He looked at you, teeth bared.
"Is this the correct way to the castle?" You asked.
"Why do you want to go there?" He asked.
"I'm an...old friend of the queen!" You said quickly.

He looked you up and down and smirked.
"Yeah right," he said.
"Are you questioning the queens wishes?" You asked. "She asked me to visit her."
"Fine, if your lying, you'll make a good slave," he said.

You smirked and followed him towards the palace. When you entered the palace, your mouth opened wide in shock. It was giant. You quickly closed your mouth before the guard could see your shock.

He walked around a balcony before he saw something that made him run over to the edge.
"Stop Slave!" He yelled, but the slave tossed him over the edge.

You saw the slaves face and smirked as you ran over, taking off your helmet.
"Hello sir can I help you?" You bowed.
"Cut the crap (y/n)," Anakin smiled.
"Where's my Master?" You asked.
"We don't know," Anakin said. "Obi-Wan and Rex were shipped off-world."

"Where's Ahsoka?" You asked.
"She's being kept on the other side of the palace," Anakin said.
"I'll go get her and find a ship," you said. "You go find out where they're keeping Obi-Wan and Rex."

Anakin nodded and ran off. You took a deep breath and ran to where Ahsoka was.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You turned the corner and found a bunch of cages hovering in midair supported by a single hook. In one of them, lay a small Togruta girl.

"Ahsoka!" You whispered.
"Who are you?" She asked.
"It's me," you said looking around for guards. "I'll get you out!"

You used the force to lift the cage. You were praying that you wouldn't mess it up and kill Ahsoka. You lost your hold on it of a second, but you quickly focused again and brought the cage to solid ground.

Your eyes were still closed when you used the force to open the cage and remove Ahsoka's force collar, so when you opened your eyes you jumped back in shock.

"Ahsoka, you," you were in shock.
"What?" She asked concerned.
"You look," you tried to get the words out. "Amazing."

Ahsoka had a light blue dress on and you thought she looked stunning.
"Oh, thanks," Ahsoka blushed looking down.
"Come on,"you said taking her hand. "We have to go get a ship."

Ahsoka nodded and you both ran in the direction of the ships.
"I docked my ship over there," you pointed to an area.
"(Y/n), wait," Ahsoka pulled you into a corner behind a large plant.

A guard walked up to the plant and stood in front of it.
You and Ahsoka were pushed up against the wall staring into each other's eyes.
"Hi," you breathed.
You grabbed Ahsoka's waist and pulled her closer to you. She leaned in and kissed you, wrapping her arms around your neck. You wrapped your arms around her waist and pushed her into the wall.

She finally pulled away and you looked around. The guard was still standing there. Ahsoka faced you and nodded. You stepped out and faced the guard.
"Hello," you said.
"What?" He asked.
"Hi," Ahsoka stepped out and force pushed him off the balcony.