Chapter 32-A Friend of Yours?

So as my second in command said we are at war and this is the Grand Army of Snips. So from now on, y'all are getting daily releases! Yay! Now enjoy the story!
-General Snips and Commander Rafiiii5

You opened your eyes and sat up instantly. You looked around and realized that someone laid you on the couch. You looked over at Kaiden you was watching you with great interest.

"So you're my brother?" You asked him.
"I guess so," Kaiden said.
"How come I don't remember you?" You asked.
"You were only three, when Dooku took me," Kaiden explained. "I don't think mom and dad ever mentioned me afterwards because you were so young."

You nodded.
"So that room, in the last vision," you said. "Where is it?"
"I'll show you," Kaiden took you through the house, until he stopped at a door next to your room.
You examined the door.
"This can't be right, dad said that this room had all of the destructive weapons that could kill me," you said.

"I don't think he wanted you to go in and learn about me," Kaiden guessed. "He probably didn't want you to get affected by losing me."

"I guess so," you shrugged.
"So I guess my last name is (l/n), not Bowers," Kaiden sighed.
You froze and gave him a guilty smile.
"Actually," you said. "My last name isn't (l/n), I use that one for people I don't trust, but I told you my last name before I knew you were my brother."

Kaiden stared at you with visible confusion.
"Then, what's our real last name?"
"It's Vizsla," you said. "Our father was a Mandalorian terrorist."
"Oh," Kaiden said. "So you were one too?"
"No, definitely not," you said. "I ran away when I was eight and became a Jedi."

"One Sith and one Jedi," Kaiden said. "Ain't that crazy."
"Definitely," you nodded.
"You're seventeen now, right?" Kaiden asked.
"Yeah," you nodded. "How old are you?"
"Twenty," Kaiden said.

You both stood there in silence awkwardly before you turned to Kaiden.
"What now?" You asked.
"What do you mean?" He asked.
"We can't just stare at a door forever, we have to do something," you said.
"Do you have a ship?" Kaiden asked.
"Not a good one, I have a shuttle I stole when..." you trailed off, not wanting to relive the memory.
"When, what?" Kaiden asked.
"Nothing," you shook your head. "Dad has a ship in the back, we can take that."

You and Kaiden walked back through the house, grabbed your helmets and walked out the front door.
"I just have to grab something off of the shuttle," you said.
"What?" Kaiden asked.
"A helmet," you said walking to the shuttle. "Go start the ship and bring it over here."
"You have a helmet already!" Kaiden called to you.
"This is different," you called back.

Kaiden stood there for a moment before running to the back so he could get the ship.
You walked into the shuttle and up to the cockpit. Sitting there, right where you left it, lay Knot's helmet.

You stared at it with a small smile before the noise of another ship caused you to look up. Kaiden landed and opened the ramp. He gave you a hand signal, telling you to hurry up.

You grabbed Knot's helmet and ran out of the shuttle and on to the other ship. Kaiden looked at you when you walked onto the ship and sat down next to him.
You took off your helmet and set in at at your feet. Knot's helmet sat in your lap.

"You went back for a clone helmet?" Kaiden asked surprised. "Why?"
"I...don't want to talk about it," you looked down at the helmet.
"You can tell me when you're ready," Kaiden pat your shoulder and steered the ship into the air. 

He flew up, out of the atmosphere and stopped the ship.
"Alright," Kaiden said. "Where to?"
"Not sure," you admitted. "Got any bases?"
"No," Kaiden groaned. "I blew up the lair that Dooku trained me in."
"We don't even know what we're going to do," you said. "We have no plans."

"What about Mandalore?" Kaiden asked. "You know, where we're from."
"No, we can't go back there," you said. "Mandalore is the last place we can go."
"Why?" Kaiden asked. "You scared of it?"
"I'm not scared of the planet," you said. "I'm scared of the flashbacks I'll get."
"Why would you get flashbacks?" Kaiden asked.
"You don't know what happened, do you?" You looked at him and he shook his head.

"The Sith Lord Maul took control of Mandalore and killed our father," you said. "We recently took it back and captured Maul, but then Darth Sidious ordered all the clones to kill the Jedi, and I think that they killed the Jedi that was escorting him back to Coruscant."

Kaiden was silent as he studied your blank face for any emotions.
"You survived," he noted.
"I wouldn't have if it weren't for..." you looked down at the helmet.
"Friend of yours?" Kaiden asked when he saw that you looked down.
"One of the first clones I ever met. He was always there to help me," you said.
"I'm, sorry," Kaiden said.
You gave him a sad smile and looked down again.

"I was friends with many clones who, didn't make it," you said.
"Jedi too?" He asked.
"Many," you said. "Anakin, Obi-Wan, Master Windu, Master Yoda, and..."
You looked down at the helmet.
"Ahsoka,"

Kaiden watched you with a frown on his face.
"Another friend?" He asked.
"Something like that," you said.
"Well now I'm here, you gained a brother," he tried to cheer you up.
"Thanks, I guess," you tried to smile at him.
"Now I'd love to continue this little heart-to-heart session, but we have to figure out where to go," Kaiden said.

"Alright," you said putting in coordinates. "Let's get out of here."