Backstory Chapter 4

It had been a few years since you left your father and joined the Jedi.  
You rarely thought about Pre Vizsla and you kept your armor locked up in a closet in your room.

You had a bunch of friends among the younglings, two including, a Cerean named Bors Chro and a Quarren named Tryr Zos.
You hadn't really talked to the Togruta girl, Ahsoka as much.
Your powers were growing stronger everyday too, and you couldn't wait for The Gathering. 
Master Yoda said that a Padawan was going to show us their lightsaber before we get ours. 

You were grinning as you sat with Bors and Tryr as you waited for the Jedi to come. Apparently, the Jedi was Anakin Skywalker, the chosen one. 
Finally you heard a voice in the doorway.
"Master Yoda?"

You saw a tall boy with brown hair and blue eyes, he was wearing Jedi robes under his cloak. He looked about fourteen. 
"Padawan, now your presentation you should give," Master Yoda smiled as Anakin pulled out his lightsaber and ignited it for you all to see.
Your jaw hit the floor and you suddenly wanted nothing more than to go get your crystal.
"This is my lightsaber, and uh does anyone want to hold it?" Anakin looked at you and called you up smiling. "How about you first?"

You nodded and got up and walked over to the padawan. He gave you his lightsaber and you felt the weight.
It was heavy but it felt good in your hands.
"This is cool!" You said.
Anakin laughed. "Alright, everyone form a line,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You sat on your bed grinning with excitement. You met the chosen one and held his lightsaber. Luckily you'd be the one making a lightsaber tomorrow.

You could hardly sleep that night. You lied awake in your bed as you thought about what kind of lightsaber you wanted.
Bors wanted a green kyber crystal and Tryr just wanted a lightsaber.
You weren't sure what kind of lightsaber you wanted, but you knew that you were excited.

You sat up and got out of bed and looked outside.  It was still dark, but you could see the sky getting lighter as you looked longer.
You grinned and changed out of your pajamas into your Jedi robes. You could hardly contain your excitement.
You finished changing and looked outside as the sky got brighter and brighter.
"Yes!" You said opening your door and running out and down the hall to where Master Yoda told you to go for your trip.

You ran down a hall and turned a corner only to crash into someone.
"Sorry!" You said getting up and turning it the small girl you knocked over.
"It's okay," The girl looked at you revealing herself to be Ahsoka, the first youngling you met.
"Hi Ahsoka, are you excited?" You said as you both walked over to the ship waiting.
"Yeah!  This is going to be cool!" Ahsoka smiled.
You were glad someone shared your excitement.
"I could hardly sleep last night," You admitted.
"Same, I couldn't stop thinking about today," Ahsoka said laughing.

You both arrived at the ship and walked up to Master Yoda.
"Hello Master," You said.
"Sleep, could you not?" Master Yoda asked.
"No Master, we were too excited," Ahsoka said.
"Yeah we actually crashed into each other when we were running here," You said guiltily.
"Glad you both share the excitement, I am," Master Yoda said as he led you onto the ship.  "But wait for the rest of the younglings, we must."
You sat down in a seat, your legs bouncing impatiently.  You took the time to meditate and focus on the force.

When the rest of the younglings arrived, Master Yoda had the ship take off into hyperspace before he turned to the younglings. 
"A sacred ceremony, this is to the Jedi," Master Yoda looked at all of you. "Get your kyber crystals, you will."
"Enough with the lectures," Bors whispered to you rolling his eyes.
Bors was more about taking action. He thought that he was ready to start taking down Sith Lords, but he was really cocky.
You never told him that because he was your friend.

You listened as Master Yoda lectured you all on The Gathering.
You began to notice the ship jump out of hyperspace and fly towards an icy planet.
"Master Yoda?" You said. "I think we're here."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were all given thick jackets to wear to keep warm before Master Yoda led you off the ship and into a giant cave.
He used the force to unfreeze a waterfall that opened a new cave entrance.
He proceeded to explain that once the doorway froze over again you would be stuck for a full rotation.
"Good luck, I bid you," Master Yoda said as the younglings ran into the cave.

"What now?" Tryr asked.
"I'm going to find my crystal," Bors said and ran down a path.
You smirked and looked down the different pathways.
"Which one?" Ahsoka asked.
"Use the force," Tryr said.
You all closed your eyes and walked to the path you wanted to go to.
When you opened them, you found yourself alone in a small corridor.

You walked down the path following your instincts, ready to face anything. You began to pick up speed as you remembered your limited time.

When you emerged from the path, you were in a small part of the cave.
Ice was everywhere and soon the path you came from had frozen over too.
"What now?" You asked yourself pounding on the thick ice.
You pointed to the first tunnel you thought of and used the force to break the ice and run down the path.
You needed to get out of here.
The path felt like it took forever to get out, but finally the path opened up, into what looked like a deep hole.
You looked down trying to feel how deep it was, but you sensed this was the force at work.
You saw a glimmer coming from the hole.
"Here I go!" You said as you jumped down.
You landed on your feet and walked around.
It wasn't as dark and you followed the glimmer all the way to a big rock.
You were never afraid of rocks but this one was different. It looked like your father's helmet.
You shook your head and hid behind a corner.
"No, not dad, I'm not ready to see him," You whispered. You sat down with your back against the wall and closed your eyes.
"I'll die here," You said.
"Hello?" A voice called out.
You didn't answer.
"(Y/n)? Is that you?" Ahsoka came out from another path and saw you sitting there.
"Ahsoka?" You asked.
"What happened?" She asked.
"I found my crystal but I'm not strong enough to face it," You said.
You never told any younglings about your father and you were definitely not going to tell a girl who you barely knew.
"I'll help you," Ahsoka said helping you up.
"Why, we're not even friends," You asked.
"Because it's the right thing to do," Ahsoka said and followed you to your father.
You whispered as you walked up and grabbed the crystal and the rock became a normal rock again.
"I'm guessing you found yours?" You asked.
"Yep, let's go," Ahsoka said as you both ran at top speed to the cave entrance.

You and Ahsoka finally made it back and slid under the almost solid ice.
"Back everyone is," Master Yoda said. "Head home, we shall."
"Hey (y/n)," Bors walked up to you. "I can't believe it took you that long to get back. How hard could it have been?" He walked away with Tryr laughing.
You frowned and shook your head.
"Don't listen to them," Ahsoka said. "Their jerks sometimes."
You nodded as you followed your new friend back to the ship.