Backstory Chapter 5

"Activate your droids." Master Yoda said after he assigned each of you, a training droid.
You all put your helmets on and began to deflect the laser beams away using your lightsaber.
It had been almost a year since you got your kyber crystal and made your lightsaber. It's blue blade slashed back and forth deflecting each shot.

You were now ten along with Ahsoka and ever since The Gathering, you had been the best of friends. You heard a beep and all the droids were deactivated.

You removed your helmet and sat on a bench next to Ahsoka.
"That was easy," You joked.
"Probably not for you," Ahsoka laughed.
You raised your eyebrows at her before Master Yoda dismissed you all for meals.

"Race you to the mess hall!" Ahsoka said dashing off.
You followed her almost catching up before she took on a burst of speed and sped away from you. Catching your breath, you walked the rest of the way and found Ahsoka leaning in the doorway.
"Took you long enough," Ahsoka smiled.
"Don't you get cocky," You said as you both got food and sat down at a table with the rest of the younglings.

"Hey (y/n)," Bors said.
"Hi?" You were confused, Bors stopped hanging out with you after The Gathering.
"Why you only hanging out with girls now?" He said getting in your face.
You tried to stay calm, Master Yoda always said never act out of emotions.
"Why you still getting hit with laser beams?" You replied calmly looking him straight in the eye.
"Is it true you got scared in that cave?" Bors said laughing with some other younglings.
You clenched your first and you felt Ahsoka put her hand on your shoulder.
"Calm down, don't let him get in your head," She whispered in your ear.
"Awe letting your girlfriend calm you down?  Isn't it forbidden to have attachments?" Bors asked.
"We're just friends," You said as you and Ahsoka stood up. "Maybe you should get one."

Bors stared at you as you left the mess hall with Ahsoka.
"You were right, he is a jerk," You said as you walked through the hall with Ahsoka.
"I'm always right," Ahsoka laughed.
"Come on!" You said running down the hall. "We can go duel with our lightsabers!"

Ahsoka followed you to the training grounds and you both faced each other, blades drawn.
"Your going down Tano," You said.
"You first (l/n)," Ahsoka charged at you and you blocked her attack.

You both ran around, flipping over each other and dodging attacks. While managing to keep up with the arguing about who would win.
Ahsoka finally leaped over your head and slid her feet under yours when she landed. You tripped and fell on your back.
Ahsoka put her lightsaber to your throat smugly.

"I won!" She said deactivating her lightsaber and jumping around waving her hands in the air.
"Good job," You said getting up and shaking her hand.
"Loser," She smirked.
"Oh your going to get it!" You said running towards her.
"You'll never catch me!" She said running away from you.
You chased her through the temple and every now and then she'd yell some type of insult back at you causing you to shake your head as you ran.
Finally you stopped and began to walk back to your room.
"(Y/n)?" You heard Ahsoka call.
"Yeah?" You said.
"What are you doing?" She asked.
"I got tired," You shrugged.
"Okay fine," Ahsoka said and walked next to you.
You smiled and grabbed her as she yelped.
"Got you!" You said before letting go and smirking.
"You liar!" Ahsoka laughed as you walked back to your rooms.

Okay people, so the original storyline release date has changed. Due to my knowledge of episode release dates, episode 12 will be on Monday. (Happy Star Wars day!) So chapter 20 will be released Thursday May 7th.  See you then!
-Snips