BONUS SHORT CHAPTER

I know it's not Friday but I released this early as a way to say thanks for 2k reads!!! I never thought that this story would be read by anyone so thank y'all so much and this means so much to me!
-Snips

Ahsoka was walking through a dark street hoping nobody would recognize her.

She decided to go buy a speeder bike with the remaining credits she had from random jobs. Ahsoka was on her way to buy a bike when she felt something.

It was another connection to (y/n) obviously, and she could tell that it had to do with (y/n)'s emotions. Ahsoka could feel the pain and confusion, but another emotion shocked Ahsoka even more.

She could feel (y/n) experiencing anger.  Jedi are taught to not feel anger because of the threat of turning to the dark side.

Ahsoka shrugged it off hoping it wasn't too serious and continued on her way to the shop.

When she arrived, Ahsoka went over to a mechanic and took out her credits.
"Can I please buy a speeder bike?" Ahsoka asked the Rodian.
"Yes of course, I will help you find one you like," The Rodian said leading her to a bunch of speeder bikes.
"Thank you," Ahsoka looked at the different types.
"I am Hulo, let me know when you're ready to purchase one of our bikes." The Rodian walked off to help another customer.

Ahsoka nodded and looked at the different speeder bikes Hulo showed her. Finally she found one she liked.
It wasn't like a traditional bike, which made it stand out to Ahsoka.
"Excuse me?" Ahsoka went up to Hulo.
"Yes? Have you found one?" Hulo said smiling.
"I have, thank you for your help." Ahsoka gave him some credits as Hulo gave her the bike.

Ahsoka took the bike outside and began to try it out. It actually worked well, so Ahsoka drove back to a small alley she had been staying in and parked it.

Ahsoka felt her stomach complain so she took out a small ration bar before taking small bites. Soon the bar was gone and Ahsoka was still hungry.

She searched through her bag but found nothing.
"Shit," She mumbled.
Ahsoka leaned against a wall and closed her eyes hoping she'd be able to sleep. But she was thrown into another vision.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ahsoka opened her eyes and had to adjust to the darkness of what looked like a small maintenance closet.

She heard struggling from a figure against a wall. She could see someone pushing someone who looked like Lux Bonteri against the wall.

Ahsoka studied the other person before gasping in horror. Ahsoka was staring at a very angry (y/n).
"Don't ever day that again," Ahsoka heard (y/n) growl.
"Ahsoka's not here to stop you from hitting me anymore, she can't calm you down, Mandalorian," Lux said glaring at (y/n).

Ahsoka saw (y/n) getting ready to punch Lux in the face and panicked.

"(Y/n) stop, you know what I always told you," Ahsoka spoke out into the darkness.

She saw (y/n) hesitate before dropping Lux and dragging him out of the closet.
"Let's go Bonteri," (y/n) said walking away from Ahsoka smiled to herself before being pulled out of the vision.

Hey hey! So this chapter was kinda weird because I don't know how people in the galaxy far far away shop for speeder bikes so yeah.