Chapter 67- Battle of the Heroes Part 2

This is like one giant fight scene (like the Obi vs Ani one on Mustafar they are more similar than you think)

You watched the looming planet in front of you and took a deep breath. This was Mustafar, the place Obi-Wan fought Anakin. Kaiden was fighting Darth Vader while you sat in your ship out of fear. And you had a good reason.

The last time you saw Vader was when he killed Ahsoka. You weren't sure if you could keep your emotions in check. The fear of your brother getting hurt forced you to fly the ship down to the planet.

Once you reached Vader's Temple, you quickly landed the ship and jumped out. The bandages on your stomach tightened when you hit the ground, but you quickly shook it off and ran into the temple at top speed.

When you entered the dark building, the first thing you heard was the clashing of lightsabers and yelling.
"Kaiden," you said running to the distant hum of the two sabers.

You reached a large room and gasped when you saw Kaiden on the ground, his lightsaber across the room as Vader stood above him, blade raised.

Right before Vader hit Kaiden, you jumped in between, igniting your saber. The two blades connected as your (l/c) blade rubbed against his red one.

"Commander, or should I say General Vizsla," Vader said in his mangled voice.
"You sound the same," you said. "I think I liked your voice better when you whined all the time."

That got to him, Vader faltered and looked at you, right in the eye. When he did, you got a quick glimpse of his eyes, you looked into his eyes and what you saw, shocked you. Anakin Skywalker looked back at you. He was your friend, and as much as you hated him for what he did to Ahsoka, you didn't want to kill him.

Kaiden's yell shook you out of your thoughts as he charged at Vader with his lightsaber raised. You stepped back as Vader turned his attention to Kaiden, blocking the attack right before it hit him.

You joined Kaiden as he pushed against Vader's blade.
"Now there are two Vizslas," Vader said. "I'll start with the older one, that way I can kill the last person that means something to (y/n)."

You yelled as Vader pushed Kaiden away with the force before you locked blades with him.
"I know you didn't want to kill her Anakin," you said.
"Then you are dumber than you look," Vader said. "I killed her with no mercy, just as I will kill your brother. You will be alone (y/n), just as you were destined to."

Vader pushed you back with the force and you hit a wall before falling to the ground. As you laid there groaning in pain, you saw Vader approach Kaiden.
"No!" You yelled and threw your lightsaber at the Sith Lord.
Vader turned to block it, but that was the distraction that Kaiden needed to get his lightsaber back before slashing at Vader's leg.

Darth Vader groaned and his mechanical leg creaked as he walked away from your brother.
You charged at him and your blades locked again.
Vader leaned down and began to whisper in your ear.
"I thought you'd want to know, that I enjoyed every part of killing the girl you loved," he said. "Ahsoka's scream as I stabbed her, I enjoyed it all."

You fumed with anger as you raised your fist and punched Vader in the face, which was a poor decision seeing you had to switch your focus from Vader's lightsaber to his face. The Sith Lord stopped pushing his blade against yours and stabbed downward, through your leg.

You yelled in pain as you fell, gripping your leg. Kaiden began to charge at Vader and you watched as he blocked strike after strike before flipping behind Vader and continued to fight him.

Getting up from the ground, you ignored the pain and joined Kaiden as he stood in front of Vader and you stood behind. You and Kaiden worked well as a team and Vader was outnumbered, but he had twice the skill. Anakin was one of the best, he managed to beat you every time in training duels.

Kaiden kept Vader distracted while you managed to make another slash in his other leg, making Vader groan. Suddenly, Vader pushed Kaiden away and faced you, his lightsaber clashing with yours.

In a rush of energy, you did a sideways flip and kicked him in the chest, sending him sprawling across the floor.

"Look Anakin, I don't want to do this," you said out of habit.
"I am no longer Anakin Skywalker," Vader said but it sounded almost forced.
"Are you sure?" You asked. "Come on, we were friends, I don't want to kill you."
"Then perhaps I should remind you of the pain you felt when I killed someone you loved."

Vader used the force to lift up Kaiden, choking him.
"No!" You yelled as you tried to run to your brother, but you were frozen in place.
"I will kill him, unless..." Vader said.
"Unless what?" You asked, suddenly you could move.
"Join me," he said holding out a hand. "Join me and together we could rule together."
"You want me to join your Empire," you said. "Not happening."

Vader dropped Kaiden, who began to gasp for air, while Vader turned to face you.
"We will bring peace, freedom, justice, and security, to our new Empire," he said.
"Our new Empire?" You asked. "My allegiance is to the Rebellion!"
"If you do not join me, I will kill your brother."
"Only a Sith would bargain with someone's life," you said. "I will do what I must."
"You will try."

With no warning, you leapt up and landed in front of Vader and your lightsabers swung with such speed that they became red and (l/c) blurs. You pushed against Vader's blade with yours and used the force to push him back.

"It's over for you my friend," Vader said, but his voice sounded different, it was Anakin's voice. "Your brother will die because of your choices."
Anakin raised his lightsaber and called Kaiden to him, using the force. Kaiden couldn't do anything to stop it and neither could you.

"No!" You yelled as the red blade went right through your brother's chest.
Kaiden yelled out in pain but it was silenced by Vader's lightsaber.

Darth Vader deactivated his lightsaber, making Kaiden fall to the ground. You rushed over to him, ignoring the looming Sith Lord above you.
"Kaiden," you said looking him in the eyes.

As your brother looked back up at you, something was changing about him. His face was changing until it looked normal, no scars, no burn marks. He looked happier.

"I'm sorry," you sobbed.
"Hey, it's okay," Kaiden said. "Just make sure to kick some ass for me."
You nodded as he hugged you one last time. After a moment, you felt his arms go limp, meaning one thing.

Kaiden was dead.

You looked up at Vader with a tear stained face.
"Kill me," you said. "I know you want to, and I want to die, so kill me."
Vader looked stunned as he raised his light and you waited for the pain to come, but it never did.

"Goodbye (y/n)," he said in Anakin's voice.
You sat there shocked as your dead brother still laid in your lap and the man that you thought was evil, couldn't kill you. You questioned why he couldn't, it could've been the grief he may or may not have experienced after Ahsoka died. But you would never know for sure.

As you sat there, with tears streaming down your face, you saw something even stranger than Kaiden's scars disappearing. His body began to glow and change until it became little balls of light.

The light began to float down a hallway, so you followed until you reached something strange. It looked like a portal on a wall. Little Loth Wolves ran around it in a circle.

You watched as the balls of light ventured into the portal as they disappeared through the wall. You took a deep breath as you stepped closer to the portal.

"I guess it's adventure time again," you said as you stepped through the portal, ready for whatever awaited you.