Alternate Chapter 4

Ahsoka was captured by Vader after Malachor and turned to the dark side and (y/n) saves her
- AhsokaFulcrumTano

You were a wreck. After Ahsoka's death on Malachor, you had almost disappeared. You spent most of your time in the bar on Lothal. Your armor was missing pieces and the paint was faded and reeked of alcohol.

Kanan had tried to get you back into the Rebellion, but you couldn't. The only reason you joined was to be reunited with the love of your life. But she was gone now, there was no point in staying.

You gulped down the glass of alcohol and called over the bartender to ask for more. The liquid was numbing your senses, making everything around you blurry.

Just as you downed another glass, the sound of glass breaking made you turn your head towards the entrance. A female Togruta stood with two red lightsabers in her hands and menacing golden eyes. She was wearing all black, in addition to a cloth mask that went over her mouth.

"I know there is a Jedi in here!" She announced. "Turn yourself over and I won't have to kill everyone in this little bar."

Nobody made any noises which made the Togruta use the force to drag a civilian towards her, stabbing him right through the chest.

"Come out Jedi! Someone wants to meet you!"

You stood up and placed a hand on your lightsaber. Staggering, you made your way through the crowd without falling over in your drunken state.

"Sorry, I'm a little busy drowning, can you come back later?"

There was a glint in the Togruta's eye as she leapt at you, her lightsabers almost making contact with you, but your Jedi reflexes taking action and causing you to raise your saber in defense.

Her blades clashed against yours as you engaged in a vicious battle with the strange Togruta. But something was different about her. It was almost as if you knew her. The familiar fighting techniques she used, it was a little too familiar.

Your fight turned the bar into a wreck as tables fell, glass bottles shattered against the floor, people screamed while the Togruta and yourself slashed a few tables in half.

"Your death will please the Emperor," the Togruta said once your lightsabers were no longer connected.
"Well, I hate to tell you this, but I don't plan on dying anytime soon," you said jumping at her, but she anticipated your strike and knew exactly how to attack.

She knocked aside your blade and jumped onto you, her knee digging into your chest.
"Ouch," you mumbled.

"You ready to die?" She asked you, her lightsabers hovering right over your throat.
"Sure, I mean I have nothing left to live for," you said. It was true, after the girl you loved was killed by one of your best friends, you had nothing left.

You closed your eyes and waited for the lightsabers to end your meaningless life, but they never struck.

You opened your eyes and saw Kanan using the force to push the Togruta away. He jumped across the bar and began to fight her, the three lightsabers clashing, sparks flying everywhere.

You got up to aid Kanan, but you couldn't find an opening to jump in the fight. Eventually, the Togruta pushed Kanan against the wall and you were able to use the force to push her across the bar again.

When she got up, you saw her mask fall away from her face. She turned away from you, breathing heavily.

Now you were intrigued. You wanted to know who this mysterious force user was, and why she seemed so familiar. You waited until she turned around, her glare looking deep into your soul, but all you could look at was her familiarity.

"Ahsoka?"

The Togruta staggered at the mention of her name, but regained her balance as she ran at you with her lightsabers raised. Your blades clashed and you stared at her with pain-filled eyes.

"Ahsoka, what are you doing?" You asked, your voice sounded a lot higher than normal.

"Hello (y/n)," she smirked. "This will be fun."

You pushed her away, but with less force. You didn't want to hurt her.
"Ahsoka, I don't want to hurt you," you said. "I love you."

Ahsoka gave you a fake smile and stepped closer to you, keeping her lightsabers down.
"Well in that case," she started. "I'll have even more fun killing you, because you mean nothing to me."

Her words made you stagger a little as tears welled up in your eyes. You never thought that the love of your life would ever say that to you.

Ahsoka smiled before looking at you with a fake pout.
"Aw, did I make you cry?" She mocked your sadness.

You grabbed her shoulders and looked her in the eyes.
"This isn't you, 'Soka," you said. "You would never hurt anyone."
"Then maybe you don't know me as well as you thought," Ahsoka snapped.
"Well that's just bullshit," you said looking into her eyes once more before pressing your lips against hers.

Ahsoka placed her hands on the sides of your face and kissed you back, her eyes closing. You wrapped your arms around her and pulled your girlfriend closer to you, never wanting to let her go again.

You finally pulled away and looked at your girlfriend, pressing your forehead against hers. You noticed her eyes slowly open, and this time they were the shining blue that you fell in love with.

"'Soka," you smiled.
"(Y/n)," Ahsoka replied.
"I love you so much," you said.
"I love you too," she mumbled before kissing you once more.

You pulled away and hugged your girlfriend again until a cough made you look over at Kanan who was watching you and Ahsoka with great interest.
"Good to see you alive," he said to Ahsoka. "And (y/n), I hope you'll finally deal with your drinking problem now."
And with satisfaction from saying his piece, Kanan turned and exited the bar.

Ahsoka watched the blind Jedi leave before turning to face you again.
"Drinking problem?"
You sighed and gave her a guilty smile.
"I might've been spending all my time drinking, after I thought you died," you explained.
"Well you've certainly looked better," Ahsoka said running a hand through your messy hair and wrinkling her nose at the smell of alcohol that she just noticed.

You smiled and kissed her forehead before pulling Ahsoka back into a tight hug.
"I love you, and I'm not losing you ever again," you told her.
For the first time since Malachor, you felt happy, and at peace with the galaxy. All because you had your 'Soka back.