Chapter 25-I'll Kill Him Myself

You stared at the planet in front of you. Ahsoka watched you carefully with concern in her eyes. Your brain kept traveling back to that day, a year ago  when your father was killed.

Suddenly you felt your eyes roll back and different pictures flashed through your mind. The Darksaber, Maul, your father laying there dead.

Finally you focused on one scene.
"It's just like you said," You father was on the ground. "Only the strongest shall rule." His last words right before Maul cut off his head. You heard someone yell no before you were shaken awake by Ahsoka.

You opened your eyes and looked up at Ahsoka. You looked around and saw Bo and Rex looking down on you with concern.

"You okay General?" Rex asked.
For the first time since you opened your eyes, your looked to the left of you and noticed that you were on the ground.
"Yeah," You nodded to Rex before turning to Ahsoka. "What happened?"

Ahsoka knelt down so she was closer to your face and put her hand on your shoulder.
"Well your eyes rolled back and suddenly you just collapsed," Ahsoka said. "Was it about Maul and your father?"

You nodded and sat up. Ahsoka stared at you with concern and you gave her a reassuring smile. You hugged her tightly and when you pulled apart, you secretly kissed her cheek. Ahsoka blushed and smiled at you.

"Well I suggest you get off the floor because I just spoke with Almec," Bo said.
"Did Ursa pinpoint a location on Maul?" You asked taking Ahsoka's hand as she helped you up.
"No not yet, but we—" Bo was cut off by the transport next to them was blown up.

"Mauldalorians!" You yelled, and Ahsoka put her hand on her head and shook it.
"You idiot," She smiled at you and lightly punched your arm.
"I'm your idiot," you whispered quietly.
"Come on, we have to go fight another War," Ahsoka said trying to hide her flushed cheeks from Rex and the other clones and Mandalorians.
"Nothing we haven't done before," you smirked at her.

Two more ship were quickly taken down and Bo looked at you and Ahsoka.
"Well what are you waiting for?" She yelled over the sound of rockets and the air around you. "Get out there!"

"Sorry Commander, didn't think to bring you a jet pack," Rex said.
"Don't need one," Ahsoka grinned at you and Rex. "Race you to the bottom!" Ahsoka jumped out.

Rex laughed and turned to you.
"Don't look at me," you said. "See you at the bottom when Ahsoka and I beat you!" And with that, you hopped out and activated your jet pack flying away.

You quickly joined Bo and the other ex-Death Watch soldiers where they were shooting at the red Mauldalorians.  You still kept an eye on Ahsoka, she was fighting better than ever.

You shot down two soldiers and used your lightsaber to slash a lot of jet packs. You noticed Ahsoka near the bottom so you flew down to assist her at the docks.

She hit the floor and stopped herself with her lightsabers and used her twin blades to block the shots. You landed next to her and blocked with your blade while shooting at the Mauldalorians. Soon Rex and Bo joined you.

When all the Mauldalorians were gone, Ahsoka turned to you and Rex.
"Beat ya," She smiled.
"Some things never change eh?" Rex said laughing.
"I guess not," You said.

You followed Ahsoka over to a balcony overlooking Sundari.
"You go find Maul, I'll deal with Almec," Bo flew away.
Ahsoka and Rex looked at you.
"Don't look at me," You said. "I might be the General, but Ahsoka's in charge."
"I want you to support Ursa at the docks," Ahsoka said to Rex.
"Yes Commander," Rex said and ran off.
Ahsoka turned to you.
"What? I'm not good at giving orders," You protested.
Ahsoka sighed. "Just take off your goddamn helmet,"

You pulled off your helmet and Ahsoka grabbed your face. She kissed you and you wrapped your arms around her. When she pulled away, you put your helmet back on.

"Go help Bo-Katan," Ahsoka said. "I'll go find Maul."
"Be careful! I'll see you when this is over," You said. "I love you."
Ahsoka smiled as you leaped off the balcony and into the air.
"I love you too Vizsla," She watched you for a second before running away.

You smiled to yourself and flew over to the palace to join Bo. When you crashed through the glass, Bo was already fighting the red Mauldalorians. You ignited your blade and began to block shots. One blast sent your lightsaber flying across the room. You used your wrist gauntlet's shield instead. With a groan you activated it. You preferred to use your lightsaber because you can deflect shots back to the droid or opposing person.

You quickly took out a soldier and got jumped by another. The Mauldalorian pulled your blaster out of your hand and threw it across the room. You punched the guy in the face, but it did almost nothing due to the helmets.

You concentrated and used the force to pull your lightsaber to you. It was hard to focus due to the Mauldalorian punching you in the face.

Finally the lightsaber flew to your hand and you stabbed him through the chest. You pushed his body off of you and you joined Bo, where she was pointing her blaster at Almec.

You used the force to call your blaster back to your hand and aimed it at him while bringing your lightsaber to his throat.

"Where is Maul?" Bo asked.
"He wanted you to bring the Jedi," Almec glared at you. "But you brought the wrong one."

You deactivated your lightsaber and stood up with Bo while the others aimed their blasters at Almec.
"Ahsoka come in," Bo said. "It's a trap! Ahsoka!"

Her comm stayed silent.
"No," you said stumbling. "No."
"(Y/n), she's strong enough to protect herself," Bo said putting a hand on your shoulder.
"No!" You yelled knocking away Bo's outstretched hand. "I promised myself I wouldn't lose her again!"

Bo looked at you hurt as you fumed with anger.
"We can take him on together and end this," She said trying to reach out to you.
"No.  Maul has taken enough from me!" You said. "I'll kill him myself."

You turned on your jet pack and flew out of the palace through a hole in the ceiling leaving Bo standing there watching you with concern.

Okay so I'm going to have a little poll down here:
If you want new updates to be released every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday type "A" in the comments.

If you want new updates to be released every Tuesday and Thursday, type "B" in the comments.

I just want to know because lots of people are asking for updates and I don't know which days to do them. But I will not do daily updates because I want to have more to release before my break between the Mandalorian and Rebels. So yeah bye!
-Snips