BONUS SHORT CHAPTER

Hey guys so I've been a little behind on writing due to other issues (and because I miss alive Ahsoka) but I had this chapter scrapped together so here. Sorry that this isn't a long one!

You stood on the balcony of the Wren stronghold and leaned on the railing as you just stared at Ahsoka's holocron. It had been a day since you assisted the rebels in their escape from Atollon.

The door slid open and someone joined you at the railing. She took off her helmet and laid it on the ground, her short, blonde hair was blown out of her face when a gust of wind blew by.

"Hi Tira," you said, still focusing on the holocron.
"Hey Commander Vizsla," she said with a little bit of charm in her voice. "Or can I call you (y/n)?"
Not really focusing on her, you shrugged.
"Sure,"

Tira smiled and placed a finger on your chin to tilt your face until you were staring her in the eye.
"Hi?" You asked confused as you moved your head back to face the holocron.
"What is that anyway?" Tira asked the question as if she were looking at a Sarlacc.
"A holocron," you replied gripping it so tight that your knuckles turned white.
"What does it do?"
"This one plays a certain message."
"Can I see?"

You looked at her as Tira smiled flirtatiously at you. But coming from the Jedi Temple, you never had seen anything like that in your life, even Ahsoka never acted like that with you. Ahsoka's holocron contained the one private thing you had, so your answer was obvious.
"No."

Tira gave you a childish pout that you only enjoyed to see on Ahsoka.
"Please?"
"No."
"Fine."

The next thing she did surprised you the most, Tira lunged out and grabbed the cube from your grip. Before you could get it back, she ran to the other side of the balcony and waved at you with a taunting smile.

"Give it back," you said.
"No."
"You don't want to do this. Give it back."
"Make me."

Any other person would be able to see Tira's flirty attitude, but you couldn't. So you did what came easily, you used the force to get it back.

You reached your hand out and focused on pulling the holocron back to you.
"Hey! No fair!" Tira said.
Ignoring her, you continued to call back the small cube, but you underestimated your abilities. You accidentally used the force to open the holocron instead of bring it back to you.

The result was the holocron falling out of Tira's hand and clattering to the ground. It opened up and Ahsoka's message to you began to play, but it was broken for some reason, it only played one part over and over again.

"(Y/n)... I love you more than words can describe." The voice of Ahsoka repeatedly said.
Out of shock, you stood frozen in place for a minute before realizing what was actually going on.

You ran up to the holocron and scooped it up, closing it and hanging it back on your belt to avoid anymore mishaps.

Tira looked at it in shock before looking back at you.
"Who was that?"
"None of your business."
"Come on, you can tell me," Tira pressed on. "Come on, Scarface!"
You froze, nobody was aloud to call you that. You gave Ahsoka permission, but she never used the nickname.

You looked Tira in the eye.
"That is my girlfriend," you told her.
"Really?" Tira gave you an unimpressed look. "Where is she then?"
You looked away.
"Did you break up?"
"No."
"So she's dead."
"... yes, she died."

Tira sighed and walked over to where you were standing. She wrapped an arm around you and laid her head on your shoulder.
"Nobody should be alone," she said.
You were taken aback by her actions, only one person could ever do this, and it was definitely not her.

"Uh, I don't think—"
"Sh, don't worry (y/n), I'm here," Tira said as she rested her hands on your face.

That was enough for you. She'd gone too far and you weren't going to take her bullshit.
"Get out of here bitch," you said pushing her back. "I'm not interested."

Tira gave you a weird look.
"Is it because of your girlfriend?" She asked but it sounded snarky.
"Yes," you said.
"Well I hate to tell you this, but she's dead," Tira said. "And she wasn't even pretty to begin with."

Before you had a chance to push her off the balcony, a strong gust of wind surged through the air. While it blowed softly against you, it pushed against Tira until she fell over the side of the balcony.

There was no introduction needed, you knew who pushed her.
"Love you," you said before running over to look at Tira sprawled on the ground. You had a feeling that nobody would hit on you for a while.
Love you too Scarface.

Hey guys! So yesterday I made this because of a comment section in yesterday's chapter so here!