BONUS SHORT CHAPTER

"Come on (y/n), we don't want to be late," Obi-Wan was rushing you.

You and your master were supposed to escort a Senator that was staying in Coruscant for a few days. You didn't know who it was, but you'd rather be with Anakin on a mission fighting droids than on some stupid diplomatic one.

Obi-Wan tossed you your cloak and you both ran out of your room to the Senate Building.

When you arrived in front of the building, a small transport ship was landing, Padmé, Chancellor Palpatine, and Senator Organa were all smiling at whoever was in the transport.

Padmé ran up and gave them a hug before leading the mystery Senator out of the ship.

You gasped and clenched your fist as you stared at the young Senator before you.

"Hello Senator Bonteri, I hope your journey wasn't rough," Senator Organa shook hands with Lux Bonteri.

"It wasn't bad at all," Lux smiled.

"We will provide extra protection for you," Obi-Wan said stepping forward.

You shot Lux a glare before stepping forward and smiling.

"Hey Bonteri how are you," You said hoping the Senators didn't catch your icy tone.

"Hello Commander Vizsla," Lux said. "I look forward to us catching up."

"Good you already know each other," Chancellor Palpatine smiled.

"I must attend a Jedi Council meeting, but (y/n) will escort you to your room," Obi-Wan said before he walked away.

"Come along Lux," You said internally yelling at your Master for leaving you alone.

When you and Lux were finally alone in the building, Lux turned to you. "Where's Ahsoka, and what happened to your face?"

"I got jumped by a Nexu," You said touching the scars.

You didn't answer his other question because of your fear of opening the emotional scars you gained.

"You didn't answer my other question, Vizsla," Lux said. "Where is Ahsoka?"

You couldn't take it anymore, you grabbed him by the shoulders and pushed him against the wall.

"She's gone Bonteri," You said still pushing him into the wall. "She's...gone." You released him and resumed your walk through the hallway.

"Oh, I'm sorry," Lux said catching up to you, rubbing his shoulders.

"It's fine, it happened almost half a year ago." You said.

Lux stayed silent until you reached his room.

"Here we are," You said. "I'll be outside if you need anything."

Lux nodded and walked inside his room locking the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were playing with your cloak before Lux came out of his room and stared at you.

"I'm going to meet with the Chancellor," Lux said.

You nodded and walked next to him. You tried not to look Lux in the eye, so you just pretended to readjust your armor.

"By the way, I think Ahsoka liked me, so you never had to be so rough when we were together." Lux spoke into the silence.

Your eyes widened and you grabbed Lux by his shirt collar and walked into the nearest maintenance closet.

"Don't ever say that again," You growled.

"Ahsoka's not here to stop you from hitting me anymore, she can't calm you down, Mandalorian," Lux glared at you.

You raised you fist and prepared to smash it into the womp rat's face before you heard a voice in your head.

"(Y/n) stop, you know what I always told you,"

You lowered your fist as the anger was drained from you.

"Let's go Bonteri," You grabbed him and took him out of the closet. 

You both began to walk towards the Chancellor's office as you searched your thoughts. 

You were confused, how did that happen?  Ahsoka didn't know what you were doing, or did she?