Chapter 19

Time skip (season 7)

"(Y/n), I need you to go supervise the lower levels with some clones," Obi-Wan said. "You'll take level 1313."

"Yes Master," You said.

"Just be alert, we got a report of a malfunctioning speeder bike." Obi-Wan said.

You nodded as you picked up your helmet.

"Good luck," Obi-Wan said as you began to walk away.

"Thanks Master, this will be easy," You said smiling at him before you turned around and walked towards your speeder bike.

You sped off towards the portal leading down to the lower levels and rode down to level 1313.

When you got down, you hid your speeder in an ally before walking along the streets patrolling and watching for anything out of the ordinary.

You were familiar with this level in particular because you spent a lot of time down here after Ahsoka left.

Ahsoka. 

You hadn't seen her in a few months, but it had seemed like a lifetime.  You missed her more than anything.  But you couldn't get distracted you had to focus on your assignment.  You decided to take your mind off her by going to see an old friend.

You walked over to the bar to visit your old friend who ran the bar.  On your way, you ran into Hulo Anyek, a Rodian you knew.

"Hulo!" You said walking over to him. "How's your job?" Hulo was working for a mechanic.

"I got fired," Hulo said. "Pintu is rough."

"That bad huh?" You asked.

Hulo nodded. "What are you doing down here anyway?"

"Just making sure everything is smooth down here," You said. "Speaking of, I'm going to see Aruk,"

"Say hello to him for me," Hulo said waving goodbye as you walked away.

You walked over to the bar where your old friend, Aruk worked.  When you sat down, the Wookiee grunted and you smiled.

"Good to see you too, old friend, by the way Hulo Anyek says hello," You gave him a credit and he gave you a Blue Bantha.

"Thank you," You were about to take a sip when an old demolition droid crashed through the other side of the level.

"Sorry Aruk, I got to go," You said. "You can have the drink," You pushed it to him and ran over to the other side.

When you ran across you were cut off by a speeder that chased the droid.  You put on your helmet and flew over to where the droid was climbing a building. 

You flew to the top to protect the people when the droid appeared.  You aimed your blasters when a girl appeared on the droids back and pressed the off button deactivating the droid.

"Hi kid," The girl said to one of the people that the droid was about to attack.

Then the droid began to fall. You reached your hand out but it was too late. The girl was falling fast.

You got ready to fly after her when the speeder from earlier caught her. You could tell the weight of the droid was too much for the speeder and so could the driver.

She used the cable to pull the droid back up but soon the cable was overwhelmed and caused the droid to fall more. You flew down to help when all of a sudden the speeder seemed to pull the droid and girl back up.

You felt something familiar and realized someone was using the force to pull the girl up. You pushed through the crowd after the girl was safely up and looked for the girl driving the speeder.

She looked around and for the first time, you saw her face. She was a Togruta with blue and white montrals she looked about your age but what shocked you was the pull you had to her. 

She looked right at you and you removed your helmet.
You looked her right in the eye with a look of shock.

"Ahsoka?"