Chapter 126-130

Chapter 126

The declaration from a higher existence belonging to the Destruction Demon Army, and the connections to other worlds one after the other was proving the statement.
Yu IlHan consulted Kang MiRae about this, and she, with her exceptional abilities had informed the other ability user groups of Earth.

Moreover, as all of them experienced the absurd amount of monsters from Kiroa, literally all ability users agreed to partic.i.p.ate if such a thing happened again. Even if it was to acquire Vanguard higher standard weapons, at least they would still do so.

However, Yu IlHan was worried about that. He didn't like the fact that humanity, in its entirety, was focused on one incident.
This situation, where all ability users and governments flew at these incidents like dogs at a bone.

"While we're focusing on Abandoned Worlds, wouldn't some people plot something?"
[What I'm getting from you is that you think the Destruction Demon Army can connect Earth with Abandoned Worlds as they wish?] (Erta)
"I don't think they're that capable. If they were, then Earth would have been doomed long time ago. What I want to say is that they have a restricted power. For convenience let's name it 'Open Gate'."

For example, they perhaps might be able to use 'Open Gate' to delay or bring forward the time of the connection, or perhaps they might be able to know beforehand when and where the connection happens.

[That's plenty horrible.] (Erta)
[But now it sounds a whole lot more plausible. Although it's frustrating to say this, the ruler of the Destruction Demon Army has a considerably amazing ability.] (Liera)
"And only when presuming that our enemy has 'Open Gate', does the possibility of working together between groups becomes possible. 'Open Gate' only becomes worth it under one precondition."

Spiera received his words. Her voice was now starting heat up as well.

[A spy that can relay essential information real-time.] (Spiera)
"Yes. And a spy that has a grasp on the situation on the people who are quite capable, including me."

Yes. If Destruction Demon Army were not aware of the situation on the ability users of Earth, then they would not be able to react so calmly. And potential spies were right in front of Yu IlHan as well.

In front of the 3 angels, Yu IlHan calmly declared.

"There are spies among the guardian angels attached to the ability users. And I said that in plural."
[We have predicted that much. However, never did I think that they were cooperating with the Destruction Demon Army.] (Spiera)
Just what was their objective? Destruction Demon Army's dogma, 'Pure Destruction', should not be comfortable to the traitors from the Army of Brilliant Light, either! And why is the Destruction Demon Army following their will anyway!] (Spiera)

Spiera fell into confusion and spat out lots of nonsense. Yu IlHan bitterly smiled and calmed her down.

"All of this is just my estimation. There are plenty of unnatural points about it. Don't believe my words unconditionally. It will be fine to look for the reason after the truth is revealed."
[I think your words are right, though.] (Spiera)
[I do not doubt it one bit. 100%] (Erta)
[At this point, I'm wondering if the world revolves according to IlHan's words.] (Liera)
"Good, then let's move under the pretext that I'm right."

Leaving aside all, there was one sure thing.

"Whether it's the Destruction Demon Army or the Army of Brilliant Light that is behind this, there should be some kind of group that are directing the people's attention to the Abandoned Worlds. And my objective is to find that and destroy it."
[That sounds very dangerous. That means you are not going to prevent the connection with Abandoned Worlds.] (Liera)
[If you are wrong, you might be at a point of no return.] (Erta)
"It's alright. I prepared some things just in case something like this happened, while I was in the barrier...... And so, Erta, why don't you do some delivery?"