Chapter 51-55

Chapter 51

Two angels coming to Yu IlHan's workshop was perhaps a natural thing. That was because when many guardian angels were dispatched to Earth as the result of the angel's conference, and the question about what will become of the angels that Yu IlHan was with, had come out. (T/N: 'was' with, so I guess that includes Lita)

Of course, the one to suggest was Lita, and the chairman, Myuta could only give her the answer she wanted even despite knowing her intentions.

Yes. To increase the rewards, Yu IlHan had an extra angel in charge of him now.

"To think the number of luggage increased to two."

[What do you mean luggage! Why are you saying such things even though we haven't met in such a long time?](Lita)

"It's only been two months though...... Anyway, Lita, I heard my dropout period was a thousand years?"

[Flinch.](Lita)

Lita avoided Yu IlHan's sharp gaze and turned her gaze away.

Although she didn't say it to protect Yu IlHan's mentality, and Yu IlHan didn't look back to the time, she couldn't not feel bad about shutting up about it.

[Yu IlHan, since you're directly related to this incident, you have the right to know about the conference that occurred in Heaven. Would you like to listen to the details?](Erta)

"Go on."

While Lita was kneeling and putting her hands up in the air for her sin of deceiving Yu IlHan of the time, Erta told Yu IlHan what happened in the conference in Heaven.

In truth, Yu IlHan was the strongest candidate that Heaven had to draw in, so their way of treating him had slightly changed.

[As such, a large scale support will be dispatched to Earth. However, even with that, Earth will go through a harsh time.](Erta)

"So, in conclusion, you guys don't know that much, but it is likely that the same thing will occur again in the future?"

[That is so.](Erta)

"How useless."

[Right. You can also see that from how we left you alone for one thousand years.]

"Wao."

She agreed!? Yu IlHan became shocked.

[We're looking at you as a potential ally. So the need to exaggerate our powers uselessly have disappeared. I wonder if you forgot, but you saved my life. At that moment, the relationship between you and Heaven changed a lot.](Erta)

"Oh, yeah. Give me the rewards. Rewards. Attach a rot-proof option on the Cross Bag!"

[Is just that fine with you?](Erta)

"Wao!"

Our Erta has changed! Yu IlHan even thought that this maybe a hidden camera. However, Erta was not joking, and in the end, he suggested to her the thought that he was only thinking about.

"Can't I temporarily transfer the weight of the Cross Bag into another item?"

[How can you think of such horrifying ideas every time...](Erta)

[Erta, don't be so close to my IlHan!](Lita)

"Lita, hands up."

[Yes, sir!](Lita)

Concludingly, it wasn't very hard to do so. It could even be done with Lita and Erta's power right now.

Of course, they had to call other angels due to the rot-proof option that he talked about before.