Chapter 121-125

Chapter 121

Unlike the delusional old man, the meeting with Kang MiRae and the conversation, went very smoothly.

Yu IlHan talked briefly about what happened to him for a while, and she also talked about what had happened in the 3 months he was gone, so there was really nothing much to talk about.

The scheduled place was naturally, the 14th floor of Vanguard, which no one could enter and exit as they please, Fortunately, today was a meeting between just the two of them, without the annoying Na YuNa. There was no one to comment on the side, and as both of them were bad with relationships, they skipped all the trivial greetings and conversation and went straight to the topic.

"Destruction Demon Army, you say."

"You should have heard about Transcender factions from Na YuNa's Guardian Angel, right?"

"To a certain extent, yes...... So the number of things I should mind about is increasing. Although it's a good thing that I will never have to go against a higher existence directly....... phew."

When Kang MiRae sighed, Yu IlHan ended up laughing. It seemed that Kang MiRae became comfortable enough to sigh in front of him. She also realized that immediately and changed expressions.

"Sorry, please excuse myself."

"Not at all. Anyone would sigh hearing that."

"Pah, fuu."

"Mir, be careful since your sigh may end up becoming a gale."

Yumir was also at that place, in Yu IlHan's arms.

Kang MiRae stared at Yumir for a moment due to the similarities between the father and son, before shaking her head and changing topics.

"Although I can't say nothing happened on Earth....... There's nothing that Mr. Yu IlHan would be surprised about. A few of the small countries collapsed, land became sea, nothing too serious. If you want the materials I-"

"Give me!"

"Give me!"

That was plenty surprising! And Yumir should really fix his habit of trying to copy his father.

"We couldn't focus on every matter as there were too many monster appearances. Although it's fortunate that there were no stronger monsters than the one that appeared in the Kantou incident, the quantity of incidents increased explosively."

"It seems that's the case from how strong the people got. You included, miss Kang MiRae."

"Pretty noona strong! Strong and kind."

Kang MiRae felt proud for a moment hearing Yu IlHan's and Yumir's praises before becoming dejected again. Only Yu IlHan would be able to give her such complex feelings on Earth. With confounding thoughts in her mind, she changed the topic once again.

"Next, it's about the land that father talked about. The estimated statistics are already out, but I don't think I will be able to do this as fast as the time we traded this building. There are too many people involved in this."

"Take it slowly. It's nothing urgent."

"Yes, thank you for your understanding. First, I will give you the documents related to it as soon as I finish compiling them. Then......"

Kang MiRae closed her mouth. She had now finished saying everything she wanted to. As Yu IlHan had already talked to her about Vanguard, the conversation would end here. Truly neat.

However, why did she feel that he was aloof even though he was at such a young age?

Oh yeah, she thought of something to say. Kang MiRae licked her lips before speaking.