Chapter 116-120

Chapter 116

"The Destruction Demon Army told us: The connection to Earth cannot be severed, and that even more worlds will be connected to Earth later! Earth will be placed in the center of all battlefields, and countless experts shall gather to conquer the land of mysticism!"

Somehow, it sounded like a game prologue.

"As such, you will need an army. An army that you can trust your back with. We shall become that power!"

"And therefore, you want me to spare you."

"Yes."

The princess immediately kneeled down. Even while shaking from nervousness, Flemir gathered the black wolves just in case the red ones attacked.

"Hm."

Yu IlHan flicked his fingers again and butchered only the red wolves again, but inside, he was quite conflicted.

'It's true that this girlie won't be able to betray me if I use the Rule skill on her. However, just how much significance does a wolfkin royalty have for her to say that those guys will follow me too? Can't they just declare someone else as royalty and stab me in the back anyway?'

"The wolfkin is centered around the royalty. Without the special power from the baptism containing the blood of the royalty, wolfkin cannot be blessed by the moon. This is also the reason why the Destruction Demon Army tried to capture and not kill me. Without me, the wolfkin will go extinct."

Explained the princess as if having read his mind. She then continued,

"The only surviving royalty is me. No, if you put me under your rule and ask me then, then I will have no choice but to answer the truth, so it will be easier to find out."

"You're quite desperate."

"I want to survive. Also, I want to let them survive."

Yu IlHan could feel that the princess wasn't lying. Yes, since it was the truth, it was all the more laughable. He snorted.

"That's why you should have thought about where you set foot in."

The princess bit her lips. When she looked at Flemir momentarily, he only lowered his head in embarrassment. Yu IlHan now knew who exactly was behind the plan to invade earth, but since it should have been the princess who gave the final approval, he had no plans on letting her off easy.

"I will not make any excuses. I just want you to understand that we're that desperate. If you listen to me, if you accept me as your subordinate, then I will do anything for you. Even if it maybe licking your boots."

"Nah, that's dirty so no."

"If so! Then I-"

Yu IlHan thought for a moment before asking Erta.

"What do you think I should do?"

[.......Thinking about how a new woman is about to be stuck to you, I don't feel that well.] (Erta)

"......Huh?"

[N, nothing at all! If you can rule over a massive monster army like that, then you should. Only if you can completely subdue them. Yes, of course.] (Erta)

Somehow, the angels around him nowadays were behaving quite strangely, what exactly was happening? While tilting his head and scratching his ear, Yu IlHan nodded his head. He then flicked his fingers once again.

"Kuaaaaaaah!"

"Kgwaaaaahk"

Over 400 dragon bone spears. They didn't show the slightest sign of cracks even after hundreds of throws, despite having ended the life of all the howling red wolves on this land.