Chapter 216-220

Chapter 216

Yu IlHan let the Dragon's army children into the Flying fortress. The fact that they were extremely wary against Yu IlHan and Liera were unsuited to their age, but on one hand, they looked quite well-trained as well.

And in fact, they had been trained better than any army in any world.

"......So I made them my underlings."

"So that was it."

Yumir talked about everything that happened from the time he was trapped in that dungeon. From how he first discovered the children, and the children's characteristics of levelling up by eating the meat of those demons, as well as how he raised them after the Rule skill came into effect.

They were absurd stories from beginning to end, but not only would Mir not lie about something like that, there were very little chances of it being a lie as the proof, the children, were here. Yu IlHan turned around to Liera, who was a little unreliable, but the most knowledgeable person present.

"What do you think about this?"

"Although it does not happen often, there are mutations everywhere. The environment of Earth changed too rapidly, did it not? It wouldn't be too strange even if the children were largely influenced. There is also the possibility of their physical body structures getting changed while they were warped to that hell."

"Really?"

"Yeah, but at least they are not monsters. They are still pure and naive human children."

Declared Liera as if she had read his thoughts. He let out a bitter smile and nodded.

"I thought that for merely a moment. Moreover, I also have a means of checking that."

A single strand of hair was enough to check the army members' identities. Activating the Record skill and taking a close look at it, he indeed confirmed that they were humans born from two earthlings.

Although that was as he had expected, but the problem was the cause of the change of the children.

"......No way."

"Why? You can't understand because the skill level is too low?"

"No, rather, I understood it too well. Though, I'd rather believe that the skill made an error because it's still low leveled....."

Liera's eyes narrowed. Yu IlHan didn't drag it out anymore and decided to say the truth.

"Chaos Will. It's that guy."

"Huh?"

Liera asked back. Not because she didn't hear it properly, but because she could not believe his words. Yu IlHan knew that but still repeated his words.

"It was Chaos Will, that 6th class. The guy that almost killed both of us. He changed the children's genetics to become stronger just by breathing, by absorbing mana. Mir only raised their growth speeds."

"There's no way that's true. That guy resented humans."

There would be no psychopaths who would give a knife to the one he resented to death. Liera's words sounded very reasonable, but Yu IlHan shook his head.

"I also don't know what that guy was thinking, but it was indeed that guy. To be exact, it had enhanced the children by using the power of Earth like how it had made 5th class beings. It also shared minute bits of its record..... and although the implementation of power is different, the method is the same so there are no doubts here either."