Chapter 341-345

Chapter 341

The barrier shattered. The aerial city that contained the Flying fortress and the Guardian fortress instantly floated up toward Earth's atmosphere,. The people who remained on Earth watched as the city levitated further and further away from them and finally realized that time had started flowing again. Below that, Yuni was jumping around.

"I'm going to marry godfather when I grow up! So you have to stay safe! You can't get your face injured!"

"Stop dreaming, kid!"

Liera, who punished anyone and everyone who aimed for Yu IlHan, firmly rejected that. Yu IlHan activated the Warp skill while wondering what she was doing to a little kid and why she took her seriously in the first place.

[Come back after eliminating all who aim to inflict harm upon Earth, o, ruler.]

The one that was born of chaos, became a guardian, and eventually was reborn in to Earth itself spoke in a grave voice. Yu IlHan nodded his head with a laugh.

"Don't worry about anything, just leave it to me."

He had long since mastered the Dimensional Ruler skill. Since all the worlds he had to protect became one, the barrier that he cast over Earth also became incredibly sturdy. That was also the reason he could prevent the original population of Earth from returning for a few hours.

"I'm going to end everything before that. It's not like Earth is 100% complete either."

"It still isn't!?"

Shouted Erta in shock. Yu IlHan tapped on the ground he was on and nodded his head.

"Didn't I say so? This city must be fused back into Earth before the end of everything."

"Oh yeah, speaking of this city, just what is this city? I can feel that it's supposed to be a part of Earth."

"You can consider it a part of Earth but at the same time, a small, independent world. It's simply a matter of perspective."

No one understood his words, but they could understand that Yu IlHan was about to use that concept to do something interesting. However, the Warp skill activated before they could ask him more about it.

Yu IlHan had mastered the Warp skill as well, so the others were all moved to the Netherworld before they could even feel anything weird. They were all taken by the surrounding scenery, so they couldn't even ask the details of the aerial city.

"It's the Netherworld!"

"It is indeed!"

"It's the first time that I've ever come here."

An endlessly dark, and ominous world. It was the world that Satan came after he fell from Heaven, and the world that contained his foundation.

"This world...... does not have Satan right now?"

Yu IlHan nodded his head without hesitation when Kim YeSeul asked.

"The battlefield should be somewhere else. Satan apparently teamed up with God so he's probably going there right now."

"That world is......."

"Unknown as of yet. However, it's not something absurd like an unrecorded world or something. The God of Heaven isn't capable to that extent. So, I'm planning to find more information about it here."

"Lord, if possible, Gabriel must be saved as soon as......."

Uriel was looking left and right for Gabriel with a nervous expression plastered onto her beautiful face. He wondered how she lasted all these ten years. Yu IlHan nodded his head with a bitter smile.