Chapter 231-235

Chapter 231

[J, just why is a mere lower existence going against us the Garden of Sunset? Do you realize what kind of doom you're bringing upon yourself......!?]

"I'm not sure, but I sure do know what kind of doom awaits you."

[Kugh!?]

Just why were their death threat repertoires all the same? Perhaps because these guys were all just minor mobs in their respective factions? Yu IlHan thought that it was very unfortunate, as he pierced the neck of the last remaining member of the Garden.

[You have earned experience.]

[You have become level 278. 1 Strength, 1 Agility, 2 Health, 1 Magic increases.]

[You have earned the record of Lv321 El Phisadein.]

"Whoa, the one that easily killed dragons was easily killed by His Majesty."

"Just how strong has His Majesty become?"

He was even worried that they would get bored of whispering all the time like that. With a bitter smile, he was about to pick up the corpse of the leader-like being amongst this group of Garden of Sunset beings here, when he felt something and exclaimed. There was an abnormally large jewel between his neck and heart, and was emitting a mysterious light.

"So this guy has a magic stone? I finally get to see some more magic stones, eh."

Liera was dumbstruck at his comment.

"So you're speaking as if using 5th class stones are the natural.......?"

"I killed so much, so I should at least get this much, no?"

Until now, he somehow had horrible luck with magic stones against higher existences, and including this fight, he had acquired a total of three 5th class magic stones. One for upgrading Yumir's armor, and one for making a new part of Yu IlHan's armor with Chaos Will's remaining half of the body, would still leave him with another one!

"Then with these, I should....."

"Your Majesty!"

"Your Majestyyyy!"

However, Yu IlHan could not continue to ponder where to use the new magic stone. When all the enemies died, the elves in that place rushed towards him.

"Your Majesty!"

"Your Majesty, *sob*, you were too late!"

"It really is His Majesty!"

"He became a lot stronger!"

"Your Majesty!"

"......."

Seeing the passionate elves as if they were fans meeting their idol in person, not to mention Yu IlHan, his allies were all dumbstruck as well. In what world would Yu IlHan be loved and attended to so much!

"Your Majesty, you became cooler!"

"He was already cool!"

"I know, but he became a lot cooler!"

"Your Majesty, how did you become stronger than that? It has only been 5 years!"

"Guys, first quiet down."

The elves that rushed as if they would pour kisses on him all became muted at Yu IlHan's words.

The company were speechless yet again. They were shocked when the elves accepted when Yu IlHan deemed the Garden of Sunset as enemies, but looking at things now, that was nothing.