Chapter 81-85

Chapter 81

There were some rising hot topics after the big crisis of Japan, after the Dungeon Wave issue was successfully solved.

First were the clans. Due to the appearance of these groups that weren't part of the armed forces of each country, the various governments clicked their tongues while the media rejoiced.

There were 3 of them that received the most attention, and they were the Lightning God Clan of Korea, Magia of Italy, and Metal Knights of England.

They weren't necessarily the strongest, but they were surely the ones who had the most successful debut. The ability users of each country wanted to join clans that had shown the most power, and the other clans got frustrated for nothing.

Now that Earth's future was heading in an unpredictable direction, the most important thing was strength. Everyone thought, that a day will come where the strongest clans would be at the center of the world.

Secondly, was Vanguard. It was already famous enough, and the advertising that it would sell higher ranked weapons only to the clans that helped in Japan, worked well.

Many had said that the reason the standard items were sold at absurdly low prices was a foreshadow to this, and there were also many enraged people who asked why there was such an unfair condition even though they couldn't go to Japan because they had to protect their country. Of course, Yu IlHan couldn't care less.

Numerous media agencies reported about Vanguard, and customers for the standard items increased as a result. The items in Yu IlHan's Cross Bag were being depleted quite quickly.

Amongst them were claims that they could not afford to let Vanguard stay affiliated to Korea. They claimed that it should instead be managed efficiently under big countries like the US or China.

Those were idiotic claims that made people wonder if those people had ice cream in their head instead of their brains, but this actually acquired quite a lot of sympathy from the people. People were afraid of Vanguard, and wanted to control it. Of course, Yu IlHan ignored them

The third was, of course, Susanoo.

"Wow. I really might become a god at this rate."

[It was absurd power, so they couldn't deny Susanoo's divinity in order to protect their own pride.]

Starting from the SNS, to newspapers, to TVs, and other media, it was overflowing with stories about Susanoo.

The ones at the scene who had witnessed Yu IlHan's actions personally blabbered that Susanoo really had descended to solve the crisis of Japan, while the newspapers and the news reported similar things.

Of course, many also thought that it was a human with exceptional capabilities. That wasn't particularly a problem,however, the greedy people were. Mostly, it was the promising clans of Japan and a part of the Japanese government.

They nitpicked about how Susanoo wordlessly took the body of Yamata no Orochi, and claimed that the byproducts should have been fairly distributed, while also whined about how Ama no Murakumo no Tsurugi from the tail of Yamata no Orochi was theirs, and claimed ownership.

It seemed like they left their common sense and shame in the other worlds before returning to Earth.

There were two types of people that weren't greedy for the Orochi's body. One party being the people that were curious about Susanoo's identity, and the other being ones who wanted possession of Susanoo himself regardless of his identity or Orochi or whatever.