Chapter 226-230

Chapter 226

Na YuNa woke up in a great mood. The fatigue that had haunted her mind and body had completely disappeared, and as such, she was feeling very comfortable now.

"Hi, how are you feeling?"

Then, her mood rapidly dropped after seeing the woman next to her bed.

"......Not that great."

"Are you still feeling bad?"

"Hmmmmmmm."

The two pairs of wings which she used to be so proud of were nowhere to be seen, and she was wearing a light pink dress that glistened with a mysterious glow.

The overwhelming pressure from being in the same area had disappeared, and she felt as if she was an ordinary human and not an angel. No, well, the power and beauty she possessed were definitely not ordinary, though.

Na YuNa realized and accepted that Liera had become a lower existence.

"Were you here all this time?"

"No, I took care of some intruders mid way."

"Where is Mr. IlHan?"

"To beat up the Destruction Demon Army. He'll probably take care of the imperial army while he's at it."

So that was why it was not Yu IlHan but Liera that was watching over her. Na YuNa asked questions once again.

"He said to protect me, didn't he?"

"Not you but the holy region itself."

"How is Mr. IlHan in bed?"

"He turns frightening and is very proactive, and the bliss is indescr....... whoa!?"

Liera covered her mouth, but Na YuNa had already acquired the information she needed. She sighed while muttering.

"So you two ended up like that after all. I did think it was going to happen somehow when I was expelled from Earth......"

".......You really think fast."

Liera was shocked at Na YuNa's ability to verify the truth in an instant with just small hints and collapsed on the spot. Then, she thought back to that time and jousted YuNa.

"Then you still took his fir... first kiss even while knowing that!""

"There will be only the two of you left, and you like each other, so naturally there will be progress. Though, I really didn't want that to happen...... and I even put a stamp on him too. *Sigh*, if I hadn't been expelled from Earth, I could take the lead."

"Y, you....."

Liera decided to fix her opinion of Na YuNa being a pure and naïve kid. This girl was the devil! She even had the urge to lift the blanket up to see if there was a tail or not!

"I'm a lower existence now...... if you dare, I can beat you up."

"Nuuuuu, a certain someone was just stolen of her first love, and now that the woman who stole the first love is threatening me. I really want to cry in sadness alright!"

As Na YuNa really had tears in her eyes, Liera became silent. However, Na YuNa realized that Liera was being considerate of her, so she wiped the tears off and laughed.

"It's fine~. It's not like Mr. IlHan and I were dating."

"But......"

"And it's not like goals don't go in just because there's a goalkeeper."