Chapter 266-270

Chapter 266

[Kill him!]

[Kill!]

[Revenge for Helièna!]

Numerous monstrous beings, each with enough power to destroy a world by themselves, charged at Yu IlHan. Of course, their league fell as soon as they entered the region of Falling Down, but they didn't realize that as anger had gotten their heads. Even that was according to Yu IlHan's plan.

Just that, there was one thing he didn't understand.

"I can understand if it was just the Destruction Demon Army......."

Yu IlHan entered mana-saving mode and focused the white flames on the tip of his spear while he titled his head.

"Why are even the guys from the Army of Brilliant Light and the Garden of Sunset also shouting out Helièna's name?"

[I'm everyone's idol, darling. A being like the sun! – you'll be burn if you get too close, but you can't stop longing for it when you can't see me! Who was the lucky one that got to monopolize such an idol?]

"Yeah, yeah. You're great. Tch."

Helièna should be in the Flying fortress right now, but as he was connected deeply with her from the moment she became a thought-soul, she could express her will like how Orochi and Mystic could.

Yes, even though he had given back her a body, the liberation he wanted did not come to him!

[Kuaaaaaaaa!]

[Kill, I'll kill everything!]

[I see a familiar face. That resentful face, but dimmer!]

Although there were a few angels before he crossed over the Wall of Chaos, now that he had crossed over the boundary, this was completely enemy territory. Right now, it was the worst since even the fallen angels and the members of the Garden of Sunset were also unrestricted with their powers. They were sure that they were in the advantage and immediately charged to where he and his companions were/

"IlHan, there are quite a few 6th class beings so be careful. You'll die the moment you're careless."

Liera gripped on the light pink-colored spear as she crouched forward. The Wall of Chaos – although she had a lot of experience fighting in this place, this was naturally the first time she did so as a lower existence.

Although she was slightly tense due to the nervousness, she did not plan to back out; the person next to her was her beloved that she had to protect. The moment she thought that, the light in her spear became stronger, and the blessing of the god of love boiled and enveloped her. Pink light protected her.

"I can do something about 6th class with Falling Down. Erta, can you primarily use support magic? Liera and I will take care of the enemies."

"Leave it to me. That's my specialty."

Numerous magic formations floated within the region of Falling Down simultaneously. They were magic formations that defended against enemy magic, decreased their power of physical attacks, interrupted the enemy movements, and making the mana of the enemy berserk in reverse.

However, the already strong magic formations were supported by the white flames that spread on it. When Erta saw that the effectiveness of her magic had increased by at least 2 times, shock filled her eyes.

"This is......!"

"Falling Down is growing as well, you know."

Yu IlHan replied like it was nothing and threw his spear to one of the higher existences that just entered the domain. The Eight-tailed dragon Spear grew in size instantly by 10 times after absorbing the white flames as it flew along its flight trajectory, nicely pierced the enemy.