Extra Chapter 1-4

Extra Chapter 1: Graduating Lonership, Entering Marriage

The multiverse simply cannot be observed in its entirety. Worlds are continuously being created and destroyed even at this very moment.

There were numerous worlds that did not evolve and were thus unable to come into contact with the Akashic Record, leaving them unable to produce mana. There were also plenty of worlds that grew smoothly but had no special characteristics or traits that caught the eye of higher existences and consequently, were not allowed to become higher worlds.

And the Traps of Restoration that Yu IlHan had made, proliferated even to these worlds through other nearby worlds, and forcibly fused them with Earth.

"Just what is happening......."

"M, mana is."

It wasn't like Yu IlHan recklessly lumped them all together. He formed regions that separated less evolved worlds, more evolved worlds and higher worlds through the usage of mountain ranges and large bodies of water as boundaries.

Since the density of mana would change according to these regions, the monsters living inside them also differed.

"IlHan is now just straight-out doing Creation work....."

"I don't like that. Don't you have to work for 6 days and get only one day of rest at first? My future life motto is 6 days of rest a week."

"At that point, I wonder what you'll end up doing in that single day of work!"

The world Yu IlHan was creating was quite similar to the past multiverse. Looking at the world, it didn't seem so wide, but the only one that could observe Earth as a whole was Yu IlHan alone.

Even the elite members of Dragon's Nest weren't exceptions, and after they focused their attention on one corner of the world that was being made, the moment they raised their head, they would not know where exactly that corner of the world ended up settling down at.

"Amazing. All the truths about magic that I have learnt until now...... all of them are so naturally being sublimed into this world."

"Even if I can fuse all worlds into one, it will only become an endless expanse of chaos if I just recklessly lump them together. The ideal would be eventually becoming one after harmonizing piece by piece."

Like that, Yu IlHan was working on the natural fusion of the worlds, but how was it natural to the others? The people of Earth scattered across multiple worlds as well as the residents of other worlds were repeatedly summoned to Earth, and all of them had to go through a period of confusion.

However, wherever they were summoned to, they could still observe the aerial city where Yu IlHan resided in. To them, Yu IlHan would seem like an omnipotent, omniscient God. And this was also what Yu IlHan intended to showcase himself as.

"The people are looking up to us!"

"They're shouting something but I can't hear it properly."

"If they wish for me to, I will answer, but unless that's the case, I don't plan on enforcing any communication with them."

What Yu IlHan aimed for was the fusion of worlds and the concentration of all energy. He was planning to erase the cycle of birth and death of worlds by fusing not only the existing worlds, but all potential worlds as well.

And since he had succeeded already, there was no need for him to keep interfering with the residents.

"Ah, look at those children. It looks like they're safely going back to their parents."