Chapter 241-245

Chapter 241

As time went by, the Destruction Demon Army camp which had been abandoned by the higher ups and Teraka, was defeated by Yu IlHan and his army. Yu IlHan left the opportunity for gaining experience to all of his allies without taking a single kill after he had reached level 294. As a result, when the numbers of the remaining Destruction Demon Army went down by half, each group had killed a higher existence at least once.

Not only did that lead to their leveling up, it also gave them the confidence to defeat higher existences.

"We really became stronger!"

"Captain made us stronger!"

[Kuhaaaaaaang!]

[Follow our one and only lord. He shall lead us to becoming strong!]

No one on the battlefield right now was not going wild. The Dragon's Army, the wolfkin, and the elves as well! Paté especially, after becoming able to wield the undead of higher existences, received meticulous protection from his allies and killed one higher existence after another to increase the size of his undead army!

[Khaaak! To think I'd be in such a miserable state against mere lower existences!]

[These flames...... I resent these flames that bind me. I curse you. Yu IlHan! You shall definitely meet your end at the hands of the Destruction Demon Army!]

The only reason why the army could fight against the Destruction Demon Army was because of Yu IlHan's Falling Down skill. At first, the Destruction Demon Army that gave up killing Yu IlHan and fought against the lower existences thinking that they might really be put in a serious state at this rate, decided to kill Yu IlHan by combining their powers, but unfortunately, Yu IlHan was the strongest one here.

"Uooooooooh!"

The chain of souls around Yu IlHan's body danced around everywhere. Hundreds of chains were being swung around at supersonic speeds thanks to the effect of God Force. They bound, freed, slashed and pulled the bones out of higher existences while sweeping around the battlefield.

Did Yu IlHan become weaker due to giving up his Deathgod skill? No way. Falling Down was the evolved version of Deathgod. In his domain, every time his enemies lost their lives, the power behind his flames and souls would amplify! Even if it was someone else that killed the enemy and not Yu IlHan himself!

"Haaaaaaaap!"

Souls and flames spread around everywhere while enveloping him. Yu IlHan moved around busily within it. He bound the enemies that tried to flee the battlefield, blocked their attacks, and gave crucial opportunities to allies.

The area of Falling Down, which he could only fight against 10 enemies at once at the beginning, expanded and gained more power and now he could fight against 20, 30, and even 50.

"Mir, one there!"

[Got it! Kroaaaaaar!]

[BEEAM here! BEEEAM there!]

The ones he could not stop were stopped by Liera and Yumir, and the ones even they could not stop were stopped by the Flying fortress and the Guardian fortress's bombardments! The rays that Hundred Eyes shot out were fatal to the weakened Destruction Demon Army members.

[Aaah.]

[Aaaaaaah, at this rate......]

From one moment, the atmosphere of the battlefield changed once more. It was beyond any rage or resentment, and was at the realm of despair. Perhaps if there was hell where they had to cry out loud even while knowing that they could not escape, it was this place.