Chapter 331-335

Chapter 331

Why were there traces of recorded gods in a world under a higher existence faction's rule? He had realised that these so called 'recorded gods' weren't just lumps of intelligence in the Akashic Record, but never did he imagine that they resided within the hidden worlds!

No, did they really 'reside' in a hidden world? They referred to Yu IlHan as 'liberator' and 'savior', so in other words they were......!

However, there was no more time for Yu IlHan to think. With nearly seven thousand worlds fusing with Dareu at once, Mystic ended up experiencing death while she was still alive.

"Master, what the hell are you doinnnnnnnnnnng!"

"Ergh, fine I'll do it! [You stick there, you stick there, you just go underground, you just go inside the Trap of Restoration. I said no more increase in size. Compress, equalize the density of mana in the world. The only exception shall be our city alone!]"

Yu IlHan put all other thoughts aside and fused the worlds desperately. Fusing several thousand worlds at the same time as fine tuning the 8th Great Cataclysm wasn't such an easy thing to do, but as the number of worlds he had to take care of was decreased dramatically thanks to Galactic Trajectory, he could do things at a relatively leisurely pace. It was quite doable.

"Quite!? Doable!?"

"Orochi."

"Yes, yes, I get it."

Orochi just patted Mystic on top of her straw hat, as Mystic was about to explode at any second. Mystic had the urge to beat up both Yu IlHan and Orochi half to death, together, at once. It was frustrating that she couldn't do so, since she was rendered immobile thanks to the worlds that were still not yet perfectly fused. Damn side jobs!

"Mr. IlHan, the city became a pseudo-holy region now~?"

"In fact, the region is expanding as well."

Until now, the battles were mainly centered around the Flying fortress, the Guardian fortress and the city.

Moreover, these places were the locations that received the most influence from Yu IlHan's records within Dareu, so it wasn't so impossible for there to be traces of evolution in the city thanks to the newly acquired mana and records, on top of Yu IlHan's influence from Creation.

A trivial problem was that the region was expanding continuously, and the holy region had expanded to the point that the area it encompassed should be classified as an empire rather than a city, but he decided not to think too much about it.

"I don't think that's trivial at all though......."

"We got more dragon fellows, so it's all good."

"Whoa, we were just having a battle, but the world is changing drastically in the meantime!"

Liera was shocked while looking at the ever-evolving scenes in Dareu. Well, absorbing over ten thousand worlds and on top of experiencing two Great Cataclysms.... it would be really weird if there weren't any changes!

"The atmosphere changes again. I think I can see rainbows in the air."

"That's because the mana density is too thick and they became half-materialized."

"The feel of the land is also different. It's as if......."

"Due to the influence from my records as it evolved, the aura of metal and dragons are now mixed into the dirt."

"......Snapping a branch off a tree got me a rare-ranked artifact?"

"That's......."

Yu IlHan carefully turned around to Liera and asked carefully since everyone was filled with shock.