Chapter 106-110

Chapter 106

[Get that damned dragon bitch over here, right now.] (Liera)

Shouted Liera while raising her spear.

[I'll enact justice unto that bitch! I! To her!] (Liera)

[Along with the words: 'it's very fortunate that you weren't banished from Heaven', I have to tell you the unfortunate news that Lecidna has already died.] (Erta)

When Erta, who was just as enraged as Lita, replied powerlessly. Liera ended up lowering her spear.

It was akin to a face of a student that realized that their entrance exam scores could have gotten them into a better college than their school grades by at least two levels.1

This sense of loss, powerlessness and despair!

At that moment, the baby dragon walked with his little steps and grabbed her leg just as her boiling rage was wandering without a direction to go.

Then, with a pure and naïve voice, he spoke what was on his mind.

"Pretty noona!"

He raised his head to look at Liera. He was handsome because he was born as a dragon, but perhaps due to the influence of Yu IlHan's mana, he even resembled him.

Disregarding others, it was Liera who deeply loved Yu IlHan, so it was a critical hit at that time. Marvelously, Liera's burning rage and desire for revenge melted down like ice cream under the hot sun.

[It's not noona.] (Liera)

Liera lowered his head and met his gaze and spoke in a gentle voice.

[Call me mom from now on.] (Liera)

"Huh?"

[Lieraaaaa!?] (Erta)

[But he's so cute! On second thought, he only absorbed IlHan's mana, so I can accept it!] (Liera)

Really, a surprising turn of events. Yu IlHan, who didn't accept everything that was happening here quite yet, could finally come back to being himself after listening to Liera's words.

"Yes, of course. He only absorbed my mana."

Yu IlHan tapped his cheeks and came to himself. The dragon who was watching let go of Liera's legs and imitated Yu IlHan and tapped his own cheeks.

Was it a child after all? Yu IlHan laughed at that unexpected reaction and waved his hand to call him over. The child, who was at a loss at what to say after hearing what Liera said, ran towards him in joy and stopped in front of him.

"Yes, dad."

"I'm not your dad."

"You are my dad!"

Words of conviction without the slightest bit of suspicion.

Yeah, of course. Since it's true after all. However, it isn't!

Yu IlHan tried his best to calm himself down and spoke after meeting the child's gaze.

"Listen to me carefully. I never thought that I will become your father, nor did I have such a resolve. Conclusively, I have no relations with your mother whatsoever. Understand that?"

"Yeah!"

Although it wasn't something to be said to a newborn, but the child nodded seriously as if he understood everything.

"I only woke you up with flames and mana. Of course, I will raise you because of the promise with Lecidna, but in compensation, I will even use you in battle. I will even subordinate you with the Rule skill. Isn't it scary? Did you understand that?"