Chapter 321-325

Chapter 321

[Eliminating irregulars.]

[Traitor, betrayer, the largest obstacle.]

[El, iminate.......]

Yu Ilhan's extended his hand into the air. The first thing he did was to revitalize and control the carpet to redirect the maximum amount of mana into himself before activating the Dimensional ruler skill with that power.

[No more shall enter.]

The world closed. With that, Legnae could no longer receive orders from the God of Heaven, nor could they receive any additional energy.

[You cannot acquire anything here. You cannot resist.]

What glowed next were the Traps of Restoration scattered over Dareu. What did the Traps of Restoration do? They ruled, amplified, restored, engulfed, and resisted mana.

They weren't simply artifacts that imprisoned monsters into dungeons. They contained Yu IlHan's meticulous magic formation, and were a sort of booster that supported him.

"Uaaaaaaah! My head hurts, master! My head hurrrrrrrts."

"Hold it. Orochi, you console her."

"To think you'd make me babysit her......."

"Who the hell's a baby! Hey don't stroke my head...... fuu."

"......It's rather awkward for me if you really end up calming down with this."

Yu IlHan activated two rounds of Declaration and lightly drew his hand across the air with the remaining mana. Just that was enough to activate Transcendent trajectory.

But somehow, despite the fact that his supreme skill that showed such grandeur before, the twenty-three Legnae were unfazed in the slightest.

[Impossible with mana.]

[The prophecy is wrong. You are not a leader.]

It seems like the will of God still remained inside them as they uttered some strange words. Yu IlHan snorted and asked them.

"What else did God say? That you came to Dareu so next up is Earth? No, there's no way he can so easily enter Earth. The magic formation on Earth has been upgraded after all."

[.......]

[.......]

However, even though he talked to them, he received no reply.

Well, obviously, since their bodies were being sliced apart.

[Critical Hit!]

[Critical Hit!]

[Critical.......]

[Cri.......]

Horizontally, vertically, diagonally, from the bottom, from the top, like knives pressing and sliding against vegetables on top of a cutting board, countless trajectories assaulted them and diced them.

Impossible with mana? The power of mana differed vastly according to who used it. How could they endure it when they were turned into honeycombs under Kang MiRae's dimensional magic? Moreover, as long as the energy they used were sourced from souls, they will not be able to ignore Yu IlHan's power that wielded the essence of souls.

"Just you aren't enough. But the God of Heaven will still not move, right? To move himself, the leaders of the other factions should weigh on his mind."

[G...... gg...... ggg.......]

The last of the Legnae emitted some strange sounds. However, it was merely an array of vibrations that did not possess meaning. Yu IlHan laughed and drew his finger across the air once again. Its body was sliced apart. With that, the short uproar was finished.