Chapter 131-135

Chapter 131

When he entered the gate, the surrounds transitioned to a wide gra.s.sland with fresh air. What was particularly impressive was the fact that there were two suns in the sky.
He did feel a little strange, having been instantly warped from underwater to above water, but at this point, nothing could really surprise Yu IlHan.

In any case, the place he was on was on flat ground, so Yu IlHan lightly shook his body before swapping his armor. The change was lighting quick (P/R Even faster than grilling beans with lightning), so Liera, who was staring at him, clicked her tongue.

[You should really show off a little.] (Liera)
"I have leather armor underneath anyway, didn't I say that before?"

Confirming that his armor was equipped correctly on every part of his body, he tied his boots again and looked around.

Behind him was the gate that was connected to the undersea dungeon of Earth, and besides it were mages that managed the gate on either side.
Around 20 meters away from Yu IlHan, there was a copy-paste version of the army battalion that Yu IlHan had just wiped out.

What this meant was that Yu IlHan had took off his armor and changed it to a new one in a blink of an eye in front of all these people. Of course, they could not see Yu IlHan as he was in concealment. The venue was silent under strict order.

"From how I can see the castle wall over there, this place should be some kinda garden in the inner castle?"
[Wouldn't it be more secretive? Wow, this place is so high. Don't you think it will be a downhill trip if we go beyond that castle wall?] (Liera)

Yu IlHan, who looked around as if he had come here for camping, estimated his location before stretching his body. As he had seen all the things he needed to, only action was left.

"Those mages......"
[You can kill them. I can re-establish a connection as long as the initial connection is set up.] (Liera)
"Got it."

When Yu IlHan flicked his fingers, the bodies of the mages instantly exploded. To be exact, their bodies were instantly squashed with thousand-tonne heavy spears.

"Kyaaaaak!"
"Wh, what the h.e.l.l!"
"Everyone calm down! I said calm down!"

Looking at the exploding bodies of the mages that managed the gate, chaos ensued.
Chaos, it was a word that Yu IlHan loved the most; he became the strongest in such times.

This time was no exception.

[You have earned 6,201,293 experience.]
[You have earned 10,291,343...]
[You have...]

Well, as there were many people in this place, there were quite a few 3rd cla.s.s ones as well. Yu IlHan also took out his throwing spears to ma.s.sacre the army unlike the time he was in the sea.

It wasn't just his throwing spears. Yu IlHan himself also picked out the ones he could not kill with throwing spears alone and killed them.
However, what he took out in order to do that was not a spear, but a whip. A black whip with dragon leather as the base, and had ground dragon scales embedded inside!

[Insanely Pa.s.sionate Spiked Black dragon whip]
[Rank – Legend]
[Attack power – 6,200]
[Durability 7,200/7,200]
[Options-
1. 40% increase in attack speed, and inflicts a random curse that activates one of: big bleeding, bleeding, paralysis, at 100% chance upon hit.
2. If Whip mastery is over level 60, bloodflame blossoms when wielding the whip. The power of the flame becomes strong according to Whip mastery level, and becomes stronger according to the amount of enemy blood absorbed.
3. Additional attack by protruding spike on contact of attack.]
[User restrictions – Whip mastery level 50 or above]
[A whip created with the maximum desire for the crafter's offensive desire. If there is a disadvantage, it is that the victim may receive death faster than pain.]