Chapter 11-15

Chapter 11

I Hunt Alone (3)

The soldiers drove away the civillians with the excuse that monster might appear again.

Even if they went to other worlds for 10 years, the civillians couldn't boast about themselves in front of rifles, right? The people obediently left.

"Fuu. It's fortunate that we meet you again like this."

How could both of the soldiers that he met two times be both women? He was curious but that was that. He could tell what the soldiers wanted to say to him without asking.

As for the reply the reply, Yu IlHan had already prepared one.

"I've looked for you a lot. Really, why did you leave when a person was about to speak to you?"

I didn't go... I was packing up right in front of you...- he thought.

"Ha, I wouldn't be treated like this if I wasn't wearing a military uniform...... I'm really frustrated. I should just throw all of it away or something."

"Second lieutenant. Sungdaein Bolt isn't listening to your words right now."

Yu IlHan moved his hand up to hold the spear by the head as he started to dismantle the monster bodies while using it as a knife. It was unbelievably uncomfortable, but he had no choice as the leathers of the wild dogs and the wolves couldn't be cut without the sharpness of his spear. He could schedule a day to make a knife.

And for that, too, he needed a personal workspace.

"Just! Listen when a person's talking!"

"I'm not listening. I'm not doing it. I'm not helping."

Yu IlHan replied shortly.

"So you don't have to say anything."

"D, do you perhaps have any feelings against the country or the military......?"

He didn't have anything against them. He, too, felt proud when the Korean sports representatives in world-scale competitions achieved good results, and he also believed that there was a value in Korean history and tradition. He never regretted being born Korean.

It was just that such a sense of belonging to the country cannot direct Yu IlHan's choices, and his fate. Just that.

Yu IlHan, who was peeling the wild dogs' skins in a blink of an eye, questioned whether he really needed to take the wild dogs' bodies when there were a lot of wolf bodies.

Due to the level differences, the dogs' leather, teeth, and bones were obviously weaker than that of the wolf's. Of course, it was frightening that it had higher defensive stats than steel plate armor.