Chapter 276-280

Chapter 276

"What the hell is this? There are over a hundred thousand people from other worlds!"

Liera peeked over Yu IlHan's shoulders to look at the figures of people who filled a certain region of Earth, before making an expression that suggested she couldn't believe it. Yu IlHan shrugged and replied.

"You guys brought them back too."

"That's true, but......."

"It's funny to see them move so slowly altogether~. Mr. IlHan, can't you control the speed of the time? The speed!"

"There's no such advanced feature yet. Eih, get off me, all of you."

"Hiing."

All of Yu IlHan's companions had gathered in one place. Liera was alright, but when more people started to stick to him to 'supplement their Yu IlHan vitamins', Yu IlHan got annoyed and shook them all off before checking with ERta.

"There aren't any people who are resisting the magic formation other than us, right?"

"At first, yes. However, after some of them realized that we were moving too rapidly, there were some that noticed the magic cast over Earth. Of course, that does not change anything, but there are exactly three people who have regained 40% of their normal movements by resisting."

The three referred to Carina Malatesta of Magia, Michael Smithson of Metal Knights, and Takagaki Asuha of Magic Dragon.

Looking at them, Yu IlHan realized that they had achieved their 4th class in such a short time. Considering that Han YeoRang, the leader of one entire world, was at 3rd class right now, their realm of achievement was shocking.

"Why is that?"

"Perhaps it's because just resisting against this magic is a tremendous achievement. Normally, even 4th class being shouldn't be able to endure it. People of Earth are really strange."

"Michael Smithson, before, he was a guy with no guts at all, but I guess he's progressed a lot. Humans sure are interesting."

[*Sigh*, I can't believe that we'll need to defend Earth, which will become the center of attention of all universes with those maggots. Darling, do something about it.]

"I'll try."

Yu IlHan called the three. As they were late in their reaction, it was difficult to have a conversation with them, but he pushed his patience to his limits and told them. The contents were simple.

"Do you guys want to train within the Hourglass of Eternity with us?"

"Of course! (2.5 times slower)"

Takagaki Asuha replied immediately, while Carina Malatesta and Michael Smithson looked at each other for a little before nodding their heads.

"Okay. (2.5 times slower)"

"I shall (2.5 times slower)"

Having gotten their answers, there was no need to hesitate now. Yu IlHan created a barrier that surrounded the two fortresses, his companions, the three clan masters, and finally the Dragon's Army that hadn't been affected by the magic in the first place.

"Wow, the range is so much larger than before~."

"The effect of the magic doesn't disappear even within this barrier. Hm, but the pressure on my body is a little less now."

Kim YeSeul was surprised while looking around inside the barrier. However, the most surprised ones were the clan masters that entered the barrier with them.