Chapter 36-40

Chapter 36

Overflow 4

[Critical Hit!]

{Kwaaaaaaaak!}

At the same time as the release of the bone bullet, it embedded itself onto the Flame Lizard leader's head and shot through the ground. Its power was so strong that the ground was about to collapse from it.

{Kuuk, Kuuuuuuk.}

{We have to save boss.}

"Hey, block!"

"YuNa, Shield!"

"Yup!"

The guards confronted them hurriedly, but at that time, the other humans also came to themselves moved.

Magic flew around; shields and morning stars blocked their weapons.

Even so, there were two guards who arrived at Yu IlHan's location, but at that time, Yu IlHan had already recovered the pile bunker and took out a greatsword.

The swap of weapons in mid air was very fast to the point that it looked like magic.

[Ignorant Giant's Black Greatsword]

[Rank – Unique]

[Attack Power – 2,300]

[Options – 50% increase in weight, 20% increase in user's strength]

[Durability – 2,100/2,100]

The blade was slightly blunter than the Death god's black spear, and the attack power was low as well, but it was heavy and even increased strength so this weapon was perfect for thoughtlessly swinging around!

At the same time of taking it out, he struck down the leader's body to embed it deeper into the ground, then landed on it and swung it whole!

"Huooooot!"

[That shout is strange!]

[You have awakened Swordsmanship Lv Max. If you have the skill evolution materials, you can evolve the skill.]

The spear and the greatsword which the two guards used got swept up by Yu IlHan's attack and flew far away. He just overwhelmed two monsters simultaneously with strength! However, as the other people had seen the pile bunker already, they didn't get stunned by something like that.

{Re, record...... Strong, human......!}

The leader under his foot was speaking nonsense as it tried to sit up. Yu IlHan lightly smiled and kicked on the bone ammo which was half embedded its head.

[Critical Hit!]

{Kuaaaaak!}

Although it was amazing that it didn't die after the ammo was stuck on its head, it was no different than dead. The guards assaulted towards him looking at their boss' pains, but Yu IlHan pushed them back with a swing of his greatsword and didn't forget to kick the ammo.

The leader's head vibrated like a mobile phone vibration mode, and blood and flames scattered everywhere. As a last resort, it even made the surrounding buildings explode, but as Yu IlHan was covered by a legend rank armor, he didn't flinch a bit.

Unless it made Yu IlHan himself explode, it wouldn't be able to kill him.

It couldn't overcome his defensive power. That was its loss.

"Did he get a shield buff somewhere?"

"Na YuNa, did you give him a shield buff?"

"No?"