Chapter 286-290

Chapter 286

The 10th Battalion Commander of the Destruction Demon Army, Ice Giantess Melohinne snorted at the report her subordinate gave her.

[Tebeta was stolen? Tebeta was a world that had never been exposed before, what method could be used for someone to go there? Did some leader act himself? Then our Lord must have acted as well!]

[It is not that.]

The subordinate spoke with a trembling voice.

[Yu IlHan of Earth – He has started to act.]

[......Did he actually become the Fifth or something?]

Melohinne's voice that replied to her subordinate was slightly trembling as well. The birth of the Fifth God. If this was true, even she couldn't take this lightly.

[I do not know about that, but the ones protecting Tebeta were instantly slaughtered and the world was stolen. When the reinforcements arrived, they had already left and they could take it back with ease, but as you felt before, the power of the faction had been consumed!]

[Tch.]

It shouldn't be just her that was shocked as she felt an entire world being ripped away from them. Because of the temporary loss of the powers as a faction as a whole, they were even driven back by the enemies for a short duration. Although the world was regained now, but the stolen powers would not return so soon.......

[The ones who can enter unexposed worlds are the leaders of each faction at best! That's the biggest proof that he's become a God! Dammit, I'm embarrassed to think that I tried to bring him to our faction!]

Shouted Melohinne as she raised her head. What she saw was a group of monsters that composed the Destruction Demon Army filling the air and the group of fallen angels that fought against them.

Yes, the Destruction Demon Army was currently at war with the fallen angels in their world. Of course, this world was one they already had information on before. Unless the leader of the Destruction Demon Army stepped up himself, there was no way they could invade worlds where the fallen angels had meticulously hidden themselves in.

[Perhaps our lord may act quicker than we expect to....... Yu IlHan, I will definitely kill you!]

She clicked her tongue and kicked off the ground. At that moment, the magic around her momentarily froze, and threw her into the air. Wherever she went, all the mana in her vicinity was frozen.

[Disgusting crows! I'll color you all in white!]

A giantess's roar made the world cry. The one that responded to her was the Sentry of this world, 7th Wing of Brilliant Light, Felaère.

[Pitiful monster, o, reckless invader. This Felaère will bestow judgement upon you.]

[Hah, just try!]

A giantess and a fallen angel clashed in midair. The fist of the giantess that seemed to freeze the world itself was softly received by three pairs of black wings. Felaère's mana gathered on the tip of the wings, compressed to the limit, and was shot out!

[Petty tricks!]

However, the giantess just received the spear like strike head on and charged onwards. What she prided in the most was her sturdy body! Even if it broke in mid battle, she could regenerate it indefinitely. The strength of the Destruction demon army came from their reckless attitudes and intense life force!

[Try blocking this with those proud crow feathers!]

[As you wish, you damned chunk of i......ce?]