Chapter 171-175

Chapter 171

Phituroa was a world that 794 people of Earth were indebted to. Like other worlds after the 3rd Great Cataclysm, they had a lot of 3rd class and 2nd class personnel, and they somehow held their own against 4th class monsters.

[However, it usually only takes an instant for a world to collapse.] (Liera)

Liera let out a sigh.

[There was a Dungeon Break. And within a blink of an eye, you'd get a Dungeon Wave. If there were 4th classes among them, then the people would lose their fighting power while fighting them....... and coincidentally, the empty dungeons would all activate and there would be an Overflow. Like that, the number of 4th class monsters would increase..... and it will be the end if people failed to block that.] (Liera)

"It's a true cycle of hell."

[But it's not like we can stop installing dungeons because of that, so it's even more of a pain.] (Erta)

[That's an ordinary process from a world to its destruction. Like that, the mutated monsters would become the largest race and the doors to the world will close.] (Spiera)

[And the Destruction Demon Army would approach such worlds.] (Liera)

The angels were in perfect sync today. Perhaps, they were feeling pained from seeing numerous worlds that met such an end. Yu IlHan replied with a bitter smile.

"If you know that, then do something about it."

[Anyone would want to do that, but the forces of the Heaven's Army is not infinite. We can't interfere more than needed, and so, in the end, the residents of the world have to win against the crisis they face, by themselves. That's the absolute law.] (Liera)

"No."

Yu IlHan interjected while closing the 'Phituroa Support' notification on his smartphone app.

"It was once an absolute law. But now, things might be different."

What if, strong people from other worlds could come to support when a world was in dire straits?

That world would gain an opportunity to overcome that crisis and stand up once again, and the ones that came to support would be able to create debts. Then, they would receive support when they were in a crisis.

All of this now became possible with Earth. The experts scattered over many worlds could now focus on a single world, through Earth.

If a strong alliance formed between worlds with this opportunity, then it would become possible to help each other and develop infinitely!

[If such a good cycle can happen, then that will be for the best.] (Liera)

[It will probably be impossible. We're talking about people who are neither family, relatives, people of the same country, or even, of the same world. How would anyone be able to trust in others and lend their power? That is just all a delusion.] (Spiera)

"Don't think about it so negatively. Perhaps this is an opportunity for the intelligent species to to overcome the wall between worlds and become one large community for real.

[And, as one of those 'intellectual species', what are you doing right now?] (Erta)

Yu IlHan became silent. That was because he was currently pouring fragments of Keshna into the furnace with Eternal Flame in it.

It was good that he had dismantled the golem, but as the performance of the Death Driver and the bone screw was too good, the metal had turned into fine powder, so he couldn't use it like that. Resulting in the scene now, where he was going through a refinement process.