Chapter 211-215

Chapter 211

The strike from the shadow that shot up from the ground unbeknownst to anyone pierced Yu IlHan's abdomen. THe blade sharpened over many years found its vengeance target.

Its concealment was at the least, at the level of mastery, or perhaps an advanced skill. Although less than Yu IlHan, it was at least enough to deal Yu IlHan a pre-emptive strike!

However.

[A perfect surprise attack, but the ability of of the title 'Untouchable' activates and cancels the critical hit.]

However, the fact that Yu IlHan had acquired the title 'Untouchable' came into play here. The surprise attack that should have taken his life was nullified.

Of course, even after considering that, the power behind the surprise attack was shocking, and Yu IlHan got a huge hole on his stomach before falling onto his knees.

"Kugh, Kergh."

[IlHan! I, IlHan!?]

[Tch.]

The problem was that his movements were restricted in class advancements or skill evolution processes. This situation belonged to the latter, with the Language skill.

Yu IlHan acknowledged that he was careless due to having become excited from acquiring a 5th class magic stone. Of course, not that it would change anything against such an overwhelming opponent even if he wasn't careless! As proof, all the traps he had installed were rendered useless!

[Ugh......!]

The being behind the surprise attack had shown up. And surprisingly, the figure was not very large, a little taller than Yu IlHan or at the same height.

Despite the fact that 'it' was in that space, it had no 'form' to speak of, and was a figure that was like trembling shadow, and only the mana swirling around the body made him estimate the overwhelming amount of mana it had. That wasn't the problem though.

[How can the mana be so....... it's completely same to that of Earth's!] (Liera)

[Eeeeeek!] (Mystic)

Mystic, about to lose her master, lowered the altitude and shot beams like hell. However, it dodged every one of those beams with body movements. This wouldn't be possible even if it was Yu IlHan amidst the barrage!

Just the fact that the beams from Hundred Eyes would deal a significant damage, and so it had to dodge every single attack, and couldn't approach Yu IlHan, was of help right now.

[You always bullied us.]

Every word it spoke while dodging the beams, became a curse and struck Yu IlHan. That which contained a frightening poison was fatal enough to threaten Yu IlHan's life had he not mastered Higher curse resistance and Extreme poison resistance.

"Kergh."

[IlHan, dodge! I said move, eeek!]

"Liera......! If you move, proactively......"

Every one of its actions and words became skills. If the 5th class Yu IlHan had faced on Earth until now were just insanely strong 4th class beings, the one in front of him right now wasliterally 'on a different dimension'. It had a completely different level of record, and was on a different concept of being 'life'.

[Eeeek!]

Liera, who realized that Yu IlHan was unable to move, hugged Yu IlHan and flew backwards. Just that was enough to pressure her body. However, she did not stop despite knowing that. Looking at the two, 'that guy' did not stop his curses.