Chapter 61-65

Chapter 61

The dungeon where Quegnae appear was just as Yu IlHan had expected.

The mutated species dungeon at least had a variety of animals and a variety of levels so he did not get tired of it, but in the Quegna dungeon, ash grey colored monsters with dark faces that looked like they were from Munch's pictures, were walking around stiffly.

Quegnae stored their magic power in their metallic bones, and had the ability to spit the stored magic power towards their enemies.

They moved around slowly at normal times, but once they noticed an enemy, they screamed their lungs out to call for their allies, and attacked their enemies by endlessly shooting out magic bullets. They really were a paint to hunt.

However, there was an element that made them even more violent, and that was that one had to end the fight quickly when fighting against them.

The moment they notice their enemy, they pull out magic power from their bones to fling it at their enemies, so when one fighted them for a long time, their bones would gradually run out of magic power. Naturally, the quality of the bones would become lower, and in the end, they would even become useless.

The only usable part of Quegnae, which, despite their low level, were incredibly tough to fight against, were their bones. As such, those who did not have the confidence to hunt them fast with a large amount of firepower, did not linger around the dungeon even if they found it. Such was Erta's explanations.

Obviously, these things were all meaningless to Yu IlHan.

[You have earned 335,989 experience.]

[You have earned the record of Lv 54 Quegna.]

No monsters in this dungeon could see through Yu IlHan's concealment. As such, all Yu IlHan had to do was to leisurely enter the dungeon and sever their life. Was there anything easier and more comfortable than this?

However, there was a limit to that. Although he liked labor, he was a perver who hated unproductive labor. Looking at the 523rd Quegna that just fell down due to his surprise attack, Yu IlHan muttered.

"This won't do. I cannot waste any more time doing something so meaningless."

[It's because your growth is too fast. These things should originally be a suitable level of hunting material for you.](Erta)

The reason Yu IlHan had come here was in the end, to procure materials to make Kang MiRae's magic weapon. That objective was over from the moment he killed the third one, so if his objective was not experience, then no one would say anything even if he went back.

However, since he decided to do it, he wanted to make a good weapon.

"Isn't there a boss?"

[You're not thinking that boss-tier monsters exist in every dungeon, right?](Erta)

"I think I will be able to make a legend rank weapon if I have its bones though..."

She did say that the price would different according to the ability of the finished artifact, so the money was worth looking forward to. However, Erta shouted in fright.

[Are you planning to pull her roots out? No, she might even request marriage saying she will pay it back all her life!](Erta)

"Damned media ruined our Erta."

[I'm extremely normal!](Erta)

If this was a game or a fantasy novel (T/N: It isn't?) then bosses that decorate the final part of the dungeon would appear. A sudden crisis! The main character who burns in passion amidst of shock and fear!