Chapter 26-30

Chapter 26

Call me Ishmael (2)

The black leopard which got hit by a strong bolt of lightning collapsed on the ground with a boom. As the three ropes that bound him became taut, it damaged the body even further.

Immediately after that, the armored vehicle Kang MiRae was driving arrived near Yu IlHan and stopped. Kang MiRae, who peeked out her body a little through the window had a small bottle in her mouth, and inside, something luminescent could be seen. Now that he thought about it, she was also wearing a metal mask which covered her nose to her forehead and not the H*lk mask.

"Just how did you bind such a monster?"

"That's what I want to say."

To say the magic just now from Kang MiRae was 1st class magic, it was too strong. Of course, as they weren't in a situation for him to ask that, Yu IlHan retorted and just kicked off the ground. In his hands was pilllar(d).

"Here!"

Bang! Yu IlHan ended up becoming proficient in nailing pillars into the ground as only one chop down with the pillar, pillar(d) had dug deep into the ground.

After fixing it firmly with a punch, he aimed harpoon(d) which was connected to it towards the black leopard which was just lifting its body up.

[KuYuuuu! KuFuAAAaaaa!]

The leopard didn't seem to have gotten rid of the electric shock despite lifting its body. It had lost its mother before it was even born, and even more, it was bound by its own mother's bones and leather. This was a pitiful scene.

And so, Yu IlHan decided to finish it off quickly.

"Hup!"

[KuooWaaaAAAaaaa!]

Harpoon(d) unerroringly pierced its right paw. At the instantaneous throw and hit, Kang MiRae even panicked for a moment as she couldn't understand the situation.

"Whenever you think you can put a hit in, attack. That guy's so strong so we don't know when the pillars will be pulled out."

"It doesn't seem like it will be pulled out at all, though."

Ignroing Kang MiRae's words, Yu IlHan moved his body again. Although 4 harpoons had pierced its body from 4 directions, it was insufficient to bind it fully.

Most importantly, its mana hadn't depleted yet! As though it had decided to escape the binding's first, it grit its teeth while shooting blade winds onto the leather rope continuously.

[KuAOoooOOOOoooo!]

Yu IlHan checked its state while driving pillar(e) into the ground. If it could use its power through its gaze(E/N: if looks could kill basically), it would have killed Yu IlHan already. A truly overwhelming hostility and muderous intent was endlessly pouring towards him. Even though it had received a considerable hit from Kang MiRae's lightning just now, it didn't seem to mind her at all.

[Ku......KuoOOoooo......!]

"So you want us to die together."

It was a gaze he met a few times while hunting a few animals in order to master dismantling.

Although all existences put life as its foremost priority and do anything and everything in order to protect it, there was a time where its desire for survival would be surpassed by another desire.

Ironically, an existence would shine the most brightly at that moment. It was like a flame that burned even more intensely as it knew the emptiness that comes after it becomes extinguished.