Chapter 251-255

Chapter 251

Generally, becoming a higher existence referred to a lower existence being sharing the records of the higher existence factions and becoming their member. An entity acquires more potential that way, and the faction would also increase its amount of records.

At first, there were no higher existence factions other than Heaven's Army. However, someone who felt disgusted about how Heaven's Army handles things decide to leave the Heaven's Army by piling up new records, and this was the beginning of the Army of Brilliant Light.

By mutating the records that any angel would have, he opened the possibility of creating fallen angels. With his power, he made all angels a potential candidate of fallen angels. He was the first traitor, and the leader of the second higher existence faction. The Army of Brilliant Light rapidly expanded in power and went against the Heaven's Army.

Meanwhile, the Destruction Demon Army was started by a monster that ate an entire world. Neither the Heaven's Army that emphasized balance, nor the Army of Brilliant Light, that went against them in attempt to raise a new set of rules, met the expectation of that monster, it wanted to devour all of the balance and rules as well.

The monster that eventually surpassed its limits with its endless desires gathered monsters that were like itself and established a faction, which came to be the Destruction Demon Army. All they wanted was pure destruction. The Heaven's Army resented them, but the Army of Brilliant Light cooperated with them from time to time. Of course, there was never any heartfelt alliance. What everyone wished for was different.

Lastly, the fourth higher existence faction, the Garden of Sunset, was started by... someone completely shrouded in mystery. Despite the fact that the world he lived in should have been under the jurisdiction of the Heaven's Army! The Heaven's Army only found out that he was extremely skilled in concealing himself.

They slowly, but surely, expanded in power, and eventually reached a realm where they were not lacking even when compared to other factions. They always came and went like the wind and did not easily show their full power, but it could be ascertained that their powers were not weak at all. Their members had characteristic and various abilities, and was hard to face against as well.

[Despite that.]

Erta shrugged her shoulders while watching the members of the Garden of Sunset that located themselves around her as while preparing for the ceremony.

Here, the 'ceremony' referred to the archmagic that would allow her to go from the Heaven's Army to the Garden of Sunset, and was a magic that the leader of the Garden of Sunset had developed after researching the mutation of records that the leader of the Army of Brilliant Light had previously made.

[To think I'd go through the ceremony like this.]

[You wish to go to our main headquarters, right? I know what you mean, but unfortunately.]

A higher existence that had the torso of a naked woman, and a lower body that was a snake's, Lisona, shook her head with a giggle. She was the sole 6th class being here.

[There is no such thing as a headquarters for us Garden of Sunset.]

[I have heard that from before...... you mean that you will tell me if I become a member, right?]

[No? We believe in you already. The headquarters really does not exist.]

[......Sorry?]

Erta, who originally planned to drag for time as Yu IlHan had said before, ended up being absorbed in the conversation.