Chapter 306-310

Chapter 306

His taunt was very effective. The dragonkin were busy wondering about the reason for their own existences after looking at hundreds of thousands of dragons flying about, and now that Yu IlHan had said such an audacious thing, they all started gathering up.

[Guwoooooooooooh!]

From the mountains and forests.

[Kyaoooooooooh!]

From above the clouds.

[Kyaaaaaaaaahk!]

From caves, submarine and subterranean tunnels – from various places that made up the world, dragonkin came out and rushed towards where Yu IlHan was.

[The ruler of the world...... calls for us!]

[Kyahaaaaak! The lord of all dragons, that aura is so annoying!]

It was an incomparably grander scene than when the dragons had gathered. Dragons were, in the end, just a portion of dragonkin, and there were at least ten million dragonkin subspecies that were born other than dragons. And even right now, that number was still increasing due to evolution.

"Still not enough. You're not planning to go against me with such a puny aura, are you!"

[Now you're acting more like a dragon, my ruler.]

Yu IlHan lightly ignored Echjar's words and used the ancient elven magic formation to expand his mana and his aura far and wide. More and more dragonkin gathered. The natural mana was stimulated by Yu IlHan's own and gave birth to more dragonkin as well!

[We have come as you have called.]

[Just what are you.]

[Kyaak! Kyaaaaaaah!]

[Annoying! You are annoying!]

Unlike dragons who were usually born with higher intelligence than humans, the intelligence of dragonkin was all over the place. Perhaps Orochi was considerably high on the spectrum?

Yu IlHan mastered the skill, Language, once in the past, but among the dragonkin here, only 30% were able to voice out their thoughts in a specific 'language'. Of course, the majority of those 30% were 4th class beings.

"You have eyes and ears so you should have heard. I am the ruler of this world, and the lord of all dragons."

[We know of that already. You smell very charming. I can feel an overwhelming pressure from you. I feel a power that attracts and rules over us.]

The highest-levelled one among them replied. With gigantic bat-like wings, and a streamlined body, this dragonkin was red in color, which signified it was born with the fire attribute. To classify it, this could be considered a winged dragon.

Yu IlHan was surprised after finding out that it was near level 290. Never did he imagine that there would be a being that would be born with a higher level than Ruby.

"Really? So you feel the power of my rule skill."

[But it is different. You are the lord of dragons and not all of dragonkin. You are the lord of fire, but not mine.]

"You're right."

As the ruler of all dragons, his authoritative power was effective against dragonkin as well, but that was the extent of it. That was also what made the dragonkin hesitate, and what made them gather at this place to decide for themselves.

"Then you should know why I have called you here."

[Is it to raise the pride of dragons?]

[Is it to make us the slaves of dragons?]