Chapter 41-45

Chapter 41

While the rescued man and woman was staring at him, Yu IlHan was sighing and went into dismantling the scorpion.

"Ah, I was ignored at this timing!?"

"Such amazing dismantling skills."

The woman panicked and the man exclaimed at Yu IlHan's skills.

Meanwhile, Yu IlHan was thinking while dismantling. How to soclalize with social butterflies.

At that moment, *rumble*, a stomach rumbled. It wasn't Yu IlHan, but from the woman.

"I'm sorry, I thought of eating a lobster... looks delicious."

"Wow, you're thinking such things while looking at a monster which might have killed you."

Looking at the two famished people, Yu IlHan ended up instinctively asking.

"Should I grill it for you?"

"Yes!"

At Yu IlHan's words, the woman's expression turned bright and nodded. The man was making a fed up expression. This told them that he was the only(Yu IlHan) normal person in this place. (T/N: Again, 'only' written as Yu IlHan)

Yu IlHan finished dismantling and was taking the the carapace, well, not exactly a carapace, but something that didn't lose out to one in hardness; and the poison needle that it never had the opportunity to use, when Na YuNa hopped towards him and stood in front of the scorpion meat that he had piled up. After that, she put her hands together.

"Make poison disappear from them, yapp!" (T/N: 'yapp' is like 'avda cadavra')

"That's magic!?"

[The poison disappeared!]

Momentariliy, a light pink light appeared, covering the pile of meat before disappearing. This was the moment when the poison from the scorpion meat, which needed poison resistance at least to eat, disappeared.

[A truly amazing ability. I heard you were blessed by the Goddess of Beauty, but you really do have an amazing holy power.]

"*Spit*. I knew pretty ones were no good."

A certain someone checked on the bathroom mirror whenever he levelled up to see if he became any better, but an innate one was even blessed by a goddess! As always, Yu IlHan's unreasonable rage was rampaging.

"You saved us and even cooked the scorpion. Thank you!"

However, a pretty lady was thanking him with a bright smile so he couldn't get angry. Although she did seem to have a screw loose, she didn't seem to be a bad person. Of course, he didn't want to get involved much.

However, one thing he did mind was that whether this woman was putting her life and the scorpion meat on the same level or not.

"Na YuNa, how many times did I say that a misunderstanding might occur if you keep acting friendly like that towards a person you met for the same time?"

"We even fought together in LA though? Moreover, Feyta told me that he's a good person!"

"*Sigh*......Anyway, thank you for saving YuNa."

"Okay."

Yu IlHan nodded, took out the Metal Heart skewers before skewering the scorpion meat. But then, the woman approached him saying she would help, and made him frightened.

Just what was this extreme level sociability skills!? Social butterflies were always a problem, approaching loners without considering what they think. Even though his loner-power would be revealed in an instant and the mood becomes awkward!